Kags' Cosplay Thread

My inner fear of you guys getting bored with me is....prevelent. I think you're all bored.

But if I can come up with a stellar casual outfit, I'll probably do a winter photoshoot soon! :)

Thanks Gusto!
honestly we just like content of any kind from you, but if you are busy that is understood and we wait until you have time for more content.

Yay, I started on stuff today!

It's really not that exciting. But it feels SO good to be working on stuff again. Since it's all I have, I started on Fluttershy today.

Sorry spoilered for size...

I just need to add the zipper in the back and the top bodice is done. Side note, this fabric is AWESOME. I love everything about it and I'm so happy I found it.

Also...I've reached my limit on flickr, so the images will probably be huge for a little while, until I can delete more old photos from my flickr.

I'll spoiler my images from now on, until I can get them back down to size.

I just want you all to give a big thank you to stienman for gifting me a pro flickr account for my birthday. I can now upload photos again! (If you don't want me to mention this stieny, just let me know and I'll edit my post. I'm so very grateful to you. =^^=)

Second! I'm going to do a poll here. Who would you rather see me as, Black Cat or Black Widow? I ask because my friends are throwing a Marvel party in May and since I'm getting a catsuit for Catwoman...it's like three costumes in one. Anyway, I really would like your input!

On the one hand, Black Widow would be cheaper to do, I would just need to make the belt and the gauntlets. I have everything else, the catsuit, the shoes, the wig. On the other hand...I'm more drawn to Black Cat's design. I like all the white with the black...but it would be more expensive. I'd need to get a mask, a wig, a collar, all the fur to add to the arms and legs. I know I want to cosplay both characters some day, but this outfit is just for a party, so I can't decide how overboard I want to go.

Anyway, please let me know your thoughts! And I want lots of peoples' thoughts here, speak to me my fantastic friends!

Ha, Pez! As if I didn't know. :)

Thanks for your thoughts guys! I'll wait until tomorrow, see what others may chime in. But, Black Cat pulls out an early lead!

I don't know if this is the catsuit you'll eventually mod to make your Steph Brown Robin IV but I am super excited to see the whole new world that opens up with it nonetheless. :)

Sounds fantastic! Black Cat it is. And thank you so much everyone for your input. I'm so excited to be working on costumes again, eee, yay!

I've been working on a couple at the moment so, I'll probably have some progress shots in the coming weeks. :) :heart:

No, I won't be modding this catsuit to be Steph Brown, but it will definitely give me a leg up on construction for Steph's leather outfit. Woot!

Also, PatrThom, yep, it's Felicia Hardy and I'll be doing her traditional outfit. It's the easiest one to modify so I can use the catsuit for other costumes. I'll be putting the fur onto clear elastic bands so I can slip it on and off my arms and legs, since the catsuit will also be used for Catwoman and Black Widow someday - I don't want the fur to be permanent.