Kags' Cosplay Thread

Aww, that would be awesome!!

Sorry quite a few of my older pictures are disappeared now...I can try and re-upload if you need them to exist again?

But yeah, if you ever do make them, I'd love to see that!! :heart:

Zappit

Staff member
Aww, that would be awesome!!

Sorry quite a few of my older pictures are disappeared now...I can try and re-upload if you need them to exist again?

But yeah, if you ever do make them, I'd love to see that!! :heart:
The more photo references I have of you and your crew, the better.

Zappit

Staff member
Still have a bit of development to go. It's already written - about twelve strips or so. I figure I can work in your cosplay sister who has been featured in some of these photos, your hubby...

...and Jay.

Still have a bit of development to go. It's already written - about twelve strips or so. I figure I can work in your cosplay sister who has been featured in some of these photos, your hubby...

...and Jay.
wow Jay scores a cameo, I guess I wasnt a big enough fan... oh well!

Ren faire pic'sssss!! WEeeee!

I'm so glad I got these today...I needed a pick me up. Been feeling glum...:(

My gorgeous friend Rachel! She's got some of the prettiest baby blues ever. Also..my eyes look green in this picture, which is fantastic. I love green eyes. Also also, can we talk about freckles for a second? Because I have them. And they're really obvious here, which I find fun.

It was to bright...my eyes would not open.

Zappit

Staff member
Not going to have any strips to post until April (This is not some elaborate April Fool's Day prank, by the way) due to my art duties over at Smogon, but the updated Kags design will, in fact, feature freckles.

Not going to have any strips to post until April (This is not some elaborate April Fool's Day prank, by the way) due to my art duties over at Smogon, but the updated Kags design will, in fact, feature freckles.
Smogon, the Pokemon place?

I wanna see your pokeart!

I can't wait to see more Zappit! I just wanted to say, no pressure to rush on my account.

In cosplay news: I've got Crystal Mountain Pony con in a little less than two weeks, so Fluttershy pic's will be emerging sometime soon. (Just have a couple of details I need to finish off.) And I'm already working on Black Cat! Yay! Cosplay all the things!!

Zappit

Staff member
Wait - you actually have an MLP con coming up? That fits right into my script. Life really does imitate art.

I can't wait to see more Zappit! I just wanted to say, no pressure to rush on my account.

In cosplay news: I've got Crystal Mountain Pony con in a little less than two weeks, so Fluttershy pic's will be emerging sometime soon. (Just have a couple of details I need to finish off.) And I'm already working on Black Cat! Yay! Cosplay all the things!!
Fluttershy Clapping.gif