Kags' Cosplay Thread

I am working on a new video today.....So there's that. :)

I really am sorry guys, it's just...there's nothing going on in my cosplay life right now. And with the holidays I can't even afford materials to start on anything. So, you must suffer with me and wait.

I seriously need to just get over my laziness and do the 'Cosplayer Appreciation' posts like I had planned. Bah-hum-bug.

Video is on the way! (I'm starting to feel much more comfortable filming, it's kind of nice to feel that change..)

Sorry, no editing/importing today, so the upload will probably take longer.

In the meantime..

I love blooper pictures. Sometimes they're my favorite.

*cricket cricket* It's so quiet here...it makes me sad. :(

Well, here's the teeniest update for you...

Bayonetta gems!

I'm so super excited we found these gems - they were at the Port Royal store in Disneyland and they fit perfectly. Behind the gem is hollow and Nate is going to rig up some LED's to go behind them so they light up. EXCITE!

And omg, I found this picture and wanted to share because I thought it was funny. Maybe that's because I know myself so looking at it is awkward. I'm just awkward..

Enjoy my lovlies.

(Also, side note, I'm getting started on my femMerlin cosplay - I'll be driving down to Arizona in March to do a photoshoot with a friend, so expect some updates in the coming weeks.)

Yes that belongs here!! So much of it is so true. It's pretty fantastic.

Also, just so you're aware, I've got a photoshoot planned on Saturday. Yay! In my quest to get rid of old costumes, I'll be dusting Mikuru off so I can get a good photoshoot in before I sell those outfits. Excite!

Yep. :) There are about 4 costumes that I never plan on wearing again, I just want to get a good photoshoot of them. And after that, I have no reason to keep them, I may as well sell them and put the funds towards future costumes. The ones I'll be selling are all of my Mikuru outfits (Maid outfit, Rocker outfit and School uniform), Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2 (pink dress and blue school uniform) and my Vampire Knight school uniform (which I have already sold). I may remake my Ivy corset (it's getting to big for me) and sell that as well.

But, normally, I won't sell my costumes. So, don't you worry.

Yep. :) There are about 4 costumes that I never plan on wearing again, I just want to get a good photoshoot of them. And after that, I have no reason to keep them, I may as well sell them and put the funds towards future costumes. The ones I'll be selling are all of my Mikuru outfits (Maid outfit, Rocker outfit and School uniform), Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2 (pink dress and blue school uniform) and my Vampire Knight school uniform (which I have already sold). I may remake my Ivy corset (it's getting to big for me) and sell that as well.

But, normally, I won't sell my costumes. So, don't you worry.
ಠ_ಠ my god..I don't know if my mind can handle that much awesome, but...I MUST TRY FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE!

So, I'm freaking out...

Jessica Nigri posted some of my Harley pic's to her facebook page, as inspiration. Which is totally flattering! But now...there are all of these people liking my facebook page and..I don't know what to doooo...I'm not anyone, like, I don't know, I'm just a small random cosplayer. All of these people scare me. I'm afraid they won't like me for very long and GAHHH...

If it ever gets bad, just shutdown the page and don't look back. You don't need negativity in your life and you don't deserve it.
Thank you Ashburner!

So far everything is fine. Just a lot of new faces to my page. No one has said anything negative, so I'll hopefully be okay.

(One person has asked if I sell posters, but that's it.)

Cajungal

Staff member
So, I'm freaking out...

Jessica Nigri posted some of my Harley pic's to her facebook page, as inspiration. Which is totally flattering! But now...there are all of these people liking my facebook page and..I don't know what to doooo...I'm not anyone, like, I don't know, I'm just a small random cosplayer. All of these people scare me. I'm afraid they won't like me for very long and GAHHH...
Just remember that you have the courage to create and then put yourself out there. That itself is cause for praise. Plus, I'm sure the pictures are awesome, and anyone who doesn't like them is probably brain damaged. ^_^