Kags' Cosplay Thread

She went on winter hiatus. :)

I do have 2 new costumes to be debuted in March (with a very special photoshoot planned with a very fantastic cosplayer), 1 in May, 2 for San Diego Comic Con and at least 1 for Halloween.

So, I have stuff in the works...just nothing for you guys right now. Wish I did though. :(

(heart for the purty comment ------> Thank you! :heart:)

VIDEEOOOOO!!!

I'm uploading a new video now, so yay! I did something!

Also vanity picture of myself cause I felt pretty yesterday..

We're very serious when we're together. Can you tell?? I'm such a creeper... BUT, I love my cos-sister. She's the cutest thing ever.

Anyway, we made a video today! Upload on the way. (I'm betting tomorrow.)

UGH, this upload gave me SO much trouble...so, I apologize. And it's not even...exciting. We had a good time, so I hope you enjoy it. We're silly. And it's kind of a long video, so if you make it all the way through, I commend you!!

Sorry, nothing super exciting, but, Fluttershy progress! I'm nearly done with the jumper, just need to finish the hem and add the cutie mark! I'm so glad this is the only part of the costume I'm really making...

figmentPez

Staff member
But, uh, yes, I apologize, I'll try to be less creepy in the future. :p
No need to apologize for trying to be less creepy. If you feel you have to cut down on your creepiness, that's okay. We'd really prefer if you up your creepiness level, but we completely understand if it's just something that has to be dialed back.

Remember, Kags. No matter how creepy you get, you'll always have us.
But will it be enough? Will it EVER be enough???

--Patrick

I think every cosplayer has those moments where, you want to cosplay a character you love, but don't know how to go about it and then you see someone else do it; and do it so well! And you just go...'Aw, man, that's awesome! I wish I had come up with that!! You're awesome.'

Here is mine.

http://kudrel-cosplay.deviantart.com/

Like. Wow. I just, it's so beautiful! I LOVE, the Forest Spirit from Princess Mononoke (which is my favorite Miyazaki film). I wish so badly that I had come up with this design, but seriously this cosplayer gets so many props from me for doing this. It's stunning.

I would settle for cosplaying as Moro, but still, I'm just in awe. :heart:

...I've never really seen 'Mardi Gras'...so I can't relate. I've only ever seen cheap imitation Mardi Gras stuff, and there ain't nothing cheap about that costume. :)

It's totally colorful like I imagine Mardi Gras to be though!

You guys just don't know your Princess Mononoke it seems. ;)

And sad-ish update...a photoshoot I had planned in two weeks has fallen through...so..boo! I'll still be doing Fluttershy and rule 63 Merlin though, so updates forthcoming!

figmentPez

Staff member
In case you haven't seen it, LittleKagsin the Forest Spirit cosplay appears in this video, about the 1:00 mark:

]

Oh, and the video also has Dessi-Desu. :D She's even prettier in motion. :heart:

So, I feel like...this thread is so one-sided and it makes me sad. It's no one's fault but my own.

Do you guys care if you're involved here? Or would you rather I just go about my merry way?

Would you all be interested in doing another Q&A? You ask, I answer? I've had this thread for a while now and maybe you have some more specific questions to ask me? I dunno.

Thoughts? Concerns, complaints?

:heart:

So, I feel like...this thread is so one-sided and it makes me sad. It's no one's fault but my own.

Do you guys care if you're involved here? Or would you rather I just go about my merry way?

Would you all be interested in doing another Q&A? You ask, I answer? I've had this thread for a while now and maybe you have some more specific questions to ask me? I dunno.

Thoughts? Concerns, complaints?

:heart:
We like you, stop worrying, and do whatever you like. I promise, you and the collective we? We cool.

Whatever you do will be great :)... (as long as it's not forsaking your thread).
I can't lie, the thought did cross my mind - forsaking my thread. But I'm kind of proud at how many pages it has now and I know I would regret it if I did get rid of it.

But thank you!

We like you, stop worrying, and do whatever you like. I promise, you and the collective we? We cool.
I just can't help but be nervous. Since I have next to zero updates right now, I feel like there's no communication on here now and...it makes me feel sad. I want to be exciting and someone who's interesting.

I think I'm worried you guys will get bored of me. :)

IMMA PEOPLE PLEASER! MUST PLEASE ALL THE PEOPLE!!

:aaah:

I AM PLEASED!

And frankly kinda honored that you've taken MOST of the cosply ideas I've posted in here to heart and are actually planning them!

If that ain't Gusto-pleasing I don't know what is. :)

HUGS!

IMMA PEOPLE PLEASER! MUST PLEASE ALL THE PEOPLE!!:aaah:

We are pleased... so don't you worry. Besides, everyone's hobbies fluctuate and there's always that pesky "real life" thing getting in the way of doing the things you want to do. We will always be here when updates come... or to fill your thread with idle banter in the interim.

IT'S ALL GOOD! :D

someday Kags will realize we all love her dearly, and on that day we will truly be doomed....when she unleashes the hoard in order to take over the world.

Thanks everyone! I'm sorry I'm such a nervous-nellie all the time.

I just get concerned when it gets quiet here that maybe it's not fun anymore. But, I'm sure it's more likely the fact that there really is just nothing going on for me at the moment.

I just wanna COSPLAY ALL THE THINGS!

Zappit

Staff member
Caught up on this thread after missing it for a long time. Conclusion?

I need to do some Kags cosplay comic strips. There's just a lot of material there.