Kags' Cosplay Thread

These videos get better and better. Love the picture inserts too. Get more comfy doing these eh?

Also, I LOLed with all the random finger pointing when you mentioned me.
Heh, thanks. I am trying to get better. You know, I think I am getting more comfy, or I'm at least over the whole 'Why am I making these?' hurdle that was stopping me before.

I'm seriously such a freak when it comes to my hands - I talk with them A LOT. To tease me, my friends hold my hands down when I'm talking, but I can't continue until they let go. I just stutter and fidget. I'm glad you found it funny. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1352518103][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cosplay as your Sim-self! Sleep in while your bedroom is on fire and then mop your bathroom in your Alice costume.
HA! Brilliant! I'll see what I can do.

Sorry guys!

I was planning on starting a new video series with my cos-sister this past weekend, but I had zero time with her, it made me sad.

And I don't have much in the way of cosplay to update with....

I'll continue my 30 Day cosplay series on Friday, but as for pictures...I'm sorry, but I got nothin'.

I was actually thinking genderbend Ralph....Wrech-It Rosaline. ;) Can't you imagine super cute shortie overalls and knee high lace up boots, maybe some white wool thigh highs. Super cute.

I'm really sorry guys...I just have zero time in my life right now. Family things going on and the holidays, plus my job and working at home. So, no time for cosplay and no time for videos.

I really am sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1354058072][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmmm... supportive....

Perhaps a HALFORUMS CHALLENGE TO KAGGIE?
Supportive of what?

What kind of challenge...?

figmentPez

Staff member
I was actually thinking genderbend Ralph....Wrech-It Rosaline. ;) Can't you imagine super cute shortie overalls and knee high lace up boots, maybe some white wool thigh highs. Super cute.
Are you working on ideas for Vanellington Von Schweetz for me? I'm kinda stumped since I'm so out of touch with fashion.

(And I like Wreck-It Rosie better because you get the play off of Rosie the Riveter, only you're destroying stuff instead of building it.)

Are you working on ideas for Vanellington Von Schweetz for me? I'm kinda stumped since I'm so out of touch with fashion.

(And I like Wreck-It Rosie better because you get the play off of Rosie the Riveter, only you're destroying stuff instead of building it.)
Yep! I'm working on it. =^^=

I have no idea who Rose the Riveter is, but sure whatever. I'm doing this for you after all, I can be called whatever.. :)

I feel like someone should overlay text: "Link's Awakening". I totally look like I'm waking up? Eh, eh?

I feel like...I haven't posted cosplay stuff in so long in here, I feel like I should. Hnnn, I dislike con off season!

I put a spell on you...

I'm feeling all nostalgic tonight, not sure why.

1st photoshoot ever? Here you go!

I wish that I've been a cosplayer for longer...I wish I could upload more things, but I don't. Boo.

I think I'm bored tonight, which normally means I should probably get off the internet.

Also, I'm trying really hard to find OLD cosplay pic's of my fist costume and such, maybe I can do Throwback Thursdays or something. Ha!

I really do appreciate all the kind words I receive from you guys. I love you.

I decided that I'm sick of talking about myself so much, so next week starting on Monday, I'm going to do a daily (probably not daily since this is me we're talking about here..) post about one of my dear cosplayer friends! I'll post photos, links to where you can find more of their work and how much I adore them.

I may branch out in later weeks to cosplayers that I simply admire, but do not know personally.

Yeah....:heart:

YES! Do the Wreck-It Ralph cosplay because I'm planning on Vanellope!!! <3 And I have a friend who has decided on Candlehead. :3 They're all so cute!

YES! Do the Wreck-It Ralph cosplay because I'm planning on Vanellope!!! <3 And I have a friend who has decided on Candlehead. :3 They're all so cute!
I could even use my own hair for it for once, yay!

Also....you guys may have noticed that I've skipped a couple of days for cosplayer appreciation posts....

Is anyone surprised? I'm not...

I'll try really hard to get one or two write-ups posted today. I'm sorry! It's just...life kind of gets in the way sometimes.

Thank you sixpackshaker.

You probably don't know how much that actually does make me feel better. I feel an...intense sense of loyalty to you guys. I mean, you like my cosplay and you talk with me about it; I don't get that anywhere else really. So, I want to give you all the best that I can give because you're all my favorite. I feel you deserve it. So, it's hard for my when I say I'll do something for you then don't.

So, thank you.

In other news, I did film a new cosplay video today. Weeoot.

I'm not amused apparently.

Anyway, I'm uploading the video now, so I'll update with it in a few minutes. Thanks guys! :heart:

Thank you sixpackshaker.

You probably don't know how much that actually does make me feel better. I feel an...intense sense of loyalty to you guys. I mean, you like my cosplay and you talk with me about it; I don't get that anywhere else really. So, I want to give you all the best that I can give because you're all my favorite. I feel you deserve it. So, it's hard for my when I say I'll do something for you then don't.

So, thank you.

In other news, I did film a new cosplay video today. Weeoot.

I'm not amused apparently.

Anyway, I'm uploading the video now, so I'll update with it in a few minutes. Thanks guys! :heart:
You know, just so you know, as much as we enjoy your cosplay updates, we'd still like you even if you didn't do them, or took a break from them.

Jay might go into withdrawals, but he'd survive.

Once the Jay has reached into the deepest of withdrawals... he'll replace you with Cosplay Cat.

cat_puts_on_bunny_hat-27-1.gif