Kags' Cosplay Thread

Weee, femDraco pictures!! I really had much more fun with this than I thought I would.

Also, do you guys like it when I upload a bunch of pictures all at once, or would you prefer only one or two photos at a time?

Weee, femDraco pictures!! I really had much more fun with this than I thought I would.

Also, do you guys like it when I upload a bunch of pictures all at once, or would you prefer only one or two photos at a time?

I love the lighting in that second shot.

And posting lots in a row should be fine. If you're worried about clutter, you could always spoiler them for size.

I love the lighting in that second shot.

And posting lots in a row should be fine. If you're worried about clutter, you could always spoiler them for size.
Thank you!

And thanks for you thoughts. Sometimes I get to excited to wait to post lots of pictures, but I generally like the suspense of posting over a few days. When I post a lot of pictures, I'll probably start to spoil tag them.

As an aside - I want those shoes, are they even remotely comfortable? and if so, where did you get them?

Also, as someone who went to a private school (with uniforms much like the ones in HP), tuck your shirt in! And furthermore, that kilt is far above the regulation of no more than 2" above the knee. *tsk*

As an aside - I want those shoes, are they even remotely comfortable? and if so, where did you get them?

Also, as someone who went to a private school (with uniforms much like the ones in HP), tuck your shirt in! And furthermore, that kilt is far above the regulation of no more than 2" above the knee. *tsk*
They are the most uncomfortable shoes I own...but are so cute!! I got them from a store in our mall - "Head over Heels".

Psh, I'm Draco and I don't need no rules. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1351568598][/DOUBLEPOST]
you look great, but in the second picture your right cheek looks like you got slapped, or is that just me being confused and dumb....?
It's just you looking at shadows from the trees. :) If I actually bothered with photoshop, I would have removed it. Me = lazy.

I remember some very good cross gender takes on the Harry Potter universe...

harriet_potter_by_maaria.jpg

harriet_potter_ii_by_maaria.jpg

The Marauders: Sirus, James, Remus, Wormtail
marauders_by_maaria-d5dp0qs.jpg

To all of the dear Canadians who visit my thread:

Love,
Kags!~

(Also...Users found this page by searching for: everyone at once
Wut..?)

So this happened today...

And in cosplay! Just for you Jay!

EDIT: Also, I know I'm still learning with video editing, so the jumpiness is..not desired. But I'm working on it, I promise!

Probably cause I love things like that. You have me pegged so well. :)

But yeah, I've seen those! They're so awesome!! And thank you! (That same company now makes a tail that wags as well.) I saw a bunch at SDCC, and while at breakfast there was a guy wearing a pair and I creepily filmed him....

You know, I think I'm going to have to go with...

..ABSOLUTELY!! :heart:

Here's a progress pic of my Scarborough Fair guns (the first two anyway):

Getting ready for my photoshoot next Saturday/Sunday, I may take some test shots today, so you can expect those sometime in the near future. I think. I dunno, we'll see. I may just be to lazy to upload them or something.

You know, I think I'm going to have to go with...

..ABSOLUTELY!! :heart:

Here's a progress pic of my Scarborough Fair guns (the first two anyway):

Getting ready for my photoshoot next Saturday/Sunday, I may take some test shots today, so you can expect those sometime in the near future. I think. I dunno, we'll see. I may just be to lazy to upload them or something.
Those look great! What are they made of?

Thank you!!

It's foamcore or foam board. I can take some closer detail shots if you would like a better look at it.

But, now comes the hard part...it needs to be sealed with something to make sure the foam doesn't get punctured or tear while I wear them. We're struggling to decide what to seal it with. Then after that, my favorite part, painting!!

If these do work out, they will be the cheapest props ever. The foam was $1 and the pipe was $1.

These videos get better and better. Love the picture inserts too. Get more comfy doing these eh?

Also, I LOLed with all the random finger pointing when you mentioned me.

Cosplay as your Sim-self! Sleep in while your bedroom is on fire and then mop your bathroom in your Alice costume.