Jay's Game : Ratsrific

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

insight

Jay's Game - We Do Evil Right

I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. I've got a bad sinus infection and can't really talk or pay attention to stuff like I should. Good luck, all. Hope to see you next time.

Dave

Staff member
I also find I have last minute crap taking me away. And besides, nobody is in the Vent anyway!

D

Drend Dragonspawn

Sorry all, I lost track of days. Thought it was Tuesday for some reason...

Let's see what we can do for next week. A few people no-showed, I took off early seeing how things were going to catch the Habs game.

Dave

Staff member
Jay's Game - We Do Evil Right

I knew this would happen! I've been sitting around with nothing to do for MONTHS! Now that I'm in a game suddenly shit keeps popping up like .

I have a DJ meeting tonight.

I

insight

I *may* be doing a Cinco de Mayo thing tonight after work, so there's a chance I won't make it, or certainly, not at 7pm Eastern. I'll try to check in when I get home.

You should just run it with four people. Or three. Or even two. However many or few you get, run it anyway, show you can be that damn flexible, show the game is worth it, that it has strength. When the unreliable weed themselves out eventually, others will come in, hungering to get in on the continuing action.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
The Habs suck ass,
So where the fuck are you?

Cause I'm in Vent awaiting.

I seem to have lost a few players in the last few weeks. (e-mails/PM have gone out without any replies since early last week) As far as I know, I'm down to 3 players. Needless to state, recruiting new players every week gets old pretty fast. Don't count on a game on Weds, unless we get some reliable HFers in the game.

Dave

Staff member
Well okay then. I think I'll try and get blown up in EvE then. Or play Gank-A-Horde in WoW. Whichever.

Status
Not open for further replies.