I love this song and I am not ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
I like the movie, but I don't remember the music at all.
The only music I remembered afterward was actually the Sugar Rush theme song with all the japlish in it. You know... ESS YOU GEE EE ARR Jahpintooyaracin-car SUUUGAR RUSH! SUUGAR RUSH! It was a freakin ear-worm.

I appreciated the following song from Wreck-it Ralph because of the Easter egg nature of it:

After all, how can you make a movie about video games and not give him a theme song by Buckner and Garcia?

Not really a song, but I finally have the courage to come clean and be truthful to myself.

I like Nickelback. I enjoy more of their music than I dislike. I really do not understand why everyone hates them.

Dave

Staff member
Not really a song, but I finally have the courage to come clean and be truthful to myself.

I like Nickelback. I enjoy more of their music than I dislike. I really do not understand why everyone hates them.

Probably because their entire catalog sounds like it was written by a "rock generator" computer program. Nothing is original. Everything is boring, derivative and musically takes absolutely no chances at all. It speaks - I'm sorry to say to those who like them - to the lowest common denominator. Their music is just commercial and bland without a shred of heart or soul. I know you can say that about a lot of bands, but not about a whole catalog of music by a single group. Unless they are either unknown or struggling. Nickelback's fame amazes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.