I just had sex thread

But.... don't fluids freeze? :Leyla:

At extreme temperatures, probably, but I've had sex in the snow before (no, not recently :( ) and that's not really an issue. "Dang, my tits are freezing off" and "good lord they're not supposed to creep back in there", perhaps, but the fluids, not really :p

Bit of a dilemma: she's staying at her brother's while looking for a new place to stay after her apartment flooded. And she's too...heh, loud to wait until my folks go to sleep and do it at my place.

Solution: Having car sex for the first time (for me). That was fun. :D

Last night as we're driving home, Mr. Z asks me if it would be cool if he signed up for Halforums and did an AMA thread. I said sure, but no good will come of it... for me.

Glad to see you guys are proving me right. ;)

GasBandit

Staff member
Last night as we're driving home, Mr. Z asks me if it would be cool if he signed up for Halforums and did an AMA thread. I said sure, but no good will come of it... for me.

Glad to see you guys are proving me right. ;)
Yesssss, yessss, give him to us.

piranhas.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1456160240,1456160146][/DOUBLEPOST]Besides, I got a question I'm just burning to ask him.

If Singapore Airlines didn't want me to join the Mile High Club today, they should've installed better media centers in their planes.

It really isn't worth watching a new movie on a tiny sd screen, anyway.

Dave

Staff member
That makes me wonder... how many couples d'ya think have had sex at the top of Pike's Peak?
Well, there's a lot of places ON Pike's Peak, but at the very pinnacle you'd have to go into the gift shoppe's bathroom. Otherwise there's always lots of people there.

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, there's a lot of places ON Pike's Peak, but at the very pinnacle you'd have to go into the gift shoppe's bathroom. Otherwise there's always lots of people there.
Yeah, and I remember all the lowlanders passing out in their soup in the restaurant. Makes me wonder if they've had them pass out mid-coitus in the lavatory.

The time I went to Pike's Peak, I got to enjoy a tourist lighting a cigarette. Then she just kinda slid over to her side as she passed out.