I just had sex thread

My dad has a hard time even when we just go skiing. I don't even notice. It helps that it's only half oxygen for me, vs. 1/4 for him.

Cajungal

Staff member
I just got me a "This particular act definitely won't make you a mother" 's day present.

*victory lap* (no pun intended)

Been hanging out with my ex again lately. This is a terrible idea for us both. Yet here I am posting in this thread.

Reactions: Jay
My wife's surgery wounds are healed up enough for more vigorous motion than she's been capable of for the last 3 weeks.

:D

And while she did throw me a bone last week, it doesn't really count unless everyone gets something out of it.

Too tired to screw enough last night. Ended up reading an e-book about open source licensing while using a smartphone to control a vibrator, because we live in the future.

Too tired to screw enough last night. Ended up reading an e-book about open source licensing while using a smartphone to control a vibrator, because we live in the future.
I'm fairly certain that an almost identical scenario was briefly described by a woman playing a decker in an old Play-by-Post Shadowrun campaign I was in.

Cajungal

Staff member
The carpet in our apartment is horribly scratchy. Worth it. One day they will write only slightly exaggerated tall tales about my husband's tongue.