[Announcement] HF Secret Santa 2017 - Fashionably Late Edition

Squeaking in under the deadline, but now that I've finally posted last year's pics, I'd like to participate again.
...if you'll have me.

--Patrick

Squeaking in under the wire!

I've been so swamped lately I didn't think I'd have time, but Mr. Z was right; I'd miss it too much if I didn't join in.

All assignments should be out. If you signed up but I didn't send you a PM with info, let me know right away.

If you have a problem with the person you got, let me know and I will help however I can. If you have a question or you're truly lost, let me know and I will ask on your behalf to get any info you need.

And remember, let's try to get everything shipped by the 15th!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Boom chaka laka

@Dirona your gift is on its way. Should arrive before the 15th, if all goes well.

Plot twist: @Eriol got her.
I've actually been torturing her via having gifts for her wrapped up since October, but out of reach enough (I'm really f'n tall) that it would be a pain to try and shake them to see what they are. So she can see wrapped presents, but has no idea what they are.

I've actually been torturing her via having gifts for her wrapped up since October, but out of reach enough (I'm really f'n tall) that it would be a pain to try and shake them to see what they are. So she can see wrapped presents, but has no idea what they are.
Eeeeeeevil.

Do they have taskrabbit where you are? Couldn't cost too much to hire someone to take something off of a high shelf.

Dear Secret Santa,

My amazon wishlist is a catch all of shit I like on the internet. I basically store shit I wanna get when I'm 'rich' there. :p Please don't think I'm crazy/greedy.

Love,
Hel.

@evilmike Two boxes from amazon, Dec 12, Dec 13. If neither are moving or whimpering, please open immediately and feed/water @HCGLNS contained within.

This account is for those who want to be super secret - if your recipient is an admin anonymous posts aren't anonymous:

1. Using incognito mode go to simpleproxy.net then type halforums.com into the box, click 'Now go'
2. Sign in to halforums username: "Secret Santa" password: "keepmysecret"
3. Please to not be abusing this account.
4. !!!LOG OUT!!! System may do weird things if people are logged into this account at the same time, so use it quickly and log out asap.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Hylian I'd like to make you a dress or a skirt, but I'd also really want measurements to make sure of a good fit. If that's not something you'd want to post publicly I can break my secret Santa-ness over PMs. :)

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Celt Z
Ho Ho Ho. Your delivery should come in two parts. One should arrive Wednesday, Dec 6th, the other between the 7th and 12th. The second one might not have any identifying documentation with it, so if you find yourself thinking "Where the hell did this thing come from?" when he arrives next weekend, then remember your Secret Santa. Hope it's not too... off the wall.

I don't know how you guys are sending things so fast. The big reason I don't participate in this is I super-suck at coming up with things to get people. You guys are impressive!

Dave

Staff member
I have no idea what to get my person yet. I know all about them, but I think they already have everything they want/need.

I don't know how you guys are sending things so fast. The big reason I don't participate in this is I super-suck at coming up with things to get people. You guys are impressive!
I feel this way too. I spend an hour or two searching the forum and seeing what they post about, then I cross my fingers and make sure the gifts come with gift receipts in case I duplicate something or plain get it wrong.

This year I've got someone that is hard to stalk that way, sooo... clip on manbun it is!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@klew, I'm klewless about what to get you for Secret Santa so how about a hint?

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Either someone got exactly who they were hoping for, or had a plan for multiple Halforum peeps to already have the gift selected and shipped. Well done whoever you are.
I'm just really good at stalking, and happened to check my email the instant the halforums notification went thru.

@klew, I'm klewless about what to get you for Secret Santa so how about a hint?
I've been looking at Teeturtle stuff lately, not much on wearables other than t-shirts (men's XL preferred) and tend to enjoy desktop toys and small nature/reference books.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

What all measurements do you need?
Cup size (preferred one if you pad your chest)
Bust measurement
Hip measurement
Torso length (or, more accurately, length from top of bust to your belly button)

Or if you'd prefer a skirt, length from hips to floor and waist/hip measurement.

Cup size (preferred one if you pad your chest)
Bust measurement
Hip measurement
Torso length (or, more accurately, length from top of bust to your belly button)

Or if you'd prefer a skirt, length from hips to floor and waist/hip measurement.
(in inches)

Cup size: C
Band: 42
Bust: 47
Waist: 44
Hip: 47
Torso: 13

Things are still changing from hormones but as of now these are my measurements. If you need anything else just let me know :)

Last edited: