HF Confessions (Anonymous or Otherwise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SeraRelm

I feel as though I must confess, I stole Dave's daughter's iPod and camera.:eek:

No, we're still together now, and she's happier than before. I on the other hand, am a bit "weirded out" by it.

I mean, she doesn't even "really" know me or understand me. Yet she loves me so intensely. (the whole reason she wanted to leave was because she didn't think I was in the relationship for the long haul and didn't think I wanted more than what we have, which at the time, she was right for calling me out on it)

I put on a mask in my day to day life, being what society deems "acceptable" behavior, even around her... the strange part is, pretending to be something different around her doesn't bother me the same way as doing it everywherelse.
Good to hear things are working out, even if your not exactly sure why you feel you do. I really hope you can figure things out one way or another soon too. It's never easy having to figure out things about yourself.

I'm not madly in love with my wife. I love her well enough, I suppose. But I certainly don't think of her as a soulmate. If we split, I'd be sad, but not devastated. When my best friend got divorced, I was actually jealous at how broken up he was about it. I rushed into marriage when I was young, and I've sadly met several people I would think of as soulmates since then.

oh! I got one!

In the back of my mind I feel like I missed my chance to win the lotto. I noticed a billboard advertising that week's jackpot and something in me told me that if I played, I would win that week. I ignored it and chalked the feeling up to the jackpot being particularly big (170ish million). I didn't buy a ticket, and no one won, so next week I saw that it was for even more, I think just shy of 200 million. I thought I would feel the same feeling as before, the hunch that told me I would win, but I specifically did not. Like maybe if I had just lived a little and spent that buck I'd be makin' it rain right now.

I have a couple secrets of my own waiting in the wings and I'm resisting the urge to post them...

But it's difficult because I really feel like this thread is constantly on the edge of collapse.

Whenever I bleed, like from a cut or nosebleed or something, I have an almost compulsive need to drink it. I am not a vampire, I just think it has something to do with self-preservation or something.
I was raped when I was 3
I think (and hope) this is fake. :(

My SO doesn't like when I give her oral sex. She enjoys it physically the few times I've done it but she doesn't seem to like the idea of it, and it bugs me a bit

Whenever I bleed, like from a cut or nosebleed or something, I have an almost compulsive need to drink it. I am not a vampire, I just think it has something to do with self-preservation or something.
Ditto, it's kind of compulsive for me. I used to get nosebleeds weekly when I was a kid, I got the habit back then.

I get nosebleeds every couple days in the fall and spring. Some sort of barometric pressure thing maybe....

W

Wasabi Poptart

I never correct people when they give me too much change, and that makes me feel guilty. :(
Ok along the same lines, here is my confession. Last week, I was in Target waiting in the checkout line. The customer being rung up was a man a fringed scarf draped over his shoulder. At first, I figured he was wearing it because he thought he looked fashionable (it looked kind of dumb really). Then I saw the Target price tag hanging off of it in plain view. I looked at the cashier and glanced back at the man. The guy walked out with that scarf still over his shoulder. No alarm sounded. Nothing. I didn't say a word. I figure if the cashier was so dumb to have not seen the tag, then the man deserved to walk out with it.

There are times when I wake up and wish I didn't. Everything I do feels unnecessary, incomplete. There are days where if I wasn't married I am sure I would have ended my life. I could never hurt her, and knowing she is there depending on me is sometimes the only thing that keeps me from following through with how I feel.
Aw man. :(

fade

Staff member
I never correct people when they give me too much change, and that makes me feel guilty. :(
Ok along the same lines, here is my confession. Last week, I was in Target waiting in the checkout line. The customer being rung up was a man a fringed scarf draped over his shoulder. At first, I figured he was wearing it because he thought he looked fashionable (it looked kind of dumb really). Then I saw the Target price tag hanging off of it in plain view. I looked at the cashier and glanced back at the man. The guy walked out with that scarf still over his shoulder. No alarm sounded. Nothing. I didn't say a word. I figure if the cashier was so dumb to have not seen the tag, then the man deserved to walk out with it.[/QUOTE]

My wife walked out of a target with a pair of sunglasses on her head once. She didn't mean to. It was totally innocent. She really just forgot they were up there. I did it once with a bag of charcoal. It was on the bottom of the cart, and I really forgot about it until I got to the car. In both cases, I figured they'd marked up enough cheap junk for the holidays over the years to make up for it.

As someone who works in retail, assuming that the person failed to charge for everything is a little inaccurate. There are plenty of people who think they're fighting the power by allowing shoplifting and accidental theft from occurring, or other people who just wanna help.

I occasionally don't charge someone full price for food towards the end of my shift because I know all the stuff that we don't sell is just gonna end up in the trash anyway. So I'll give someone a few extra wings or something like that. I'm not charging a dozen wings at the half-dozen price because I'm stupid, I have my reasons and I'm trying to keep it pretty close the vest.

S

Steven Soderburgin

There are times when I wake up and wish I didn't. Everything I do feels unnecessary, incomplete. There are days where if I wasn't married I am sure I would have ended my life. I could never hurt her, and knowing she is there depending on me is sometimes the only thing that keeps me from following through with how I feel.
Please, please consider seeing a therapist about this. There is no shame it in. For your own sake and the sake of your wife, see someone.

fade

Staff member
I confess I want to confess which of the anonymous confessions was mine. I also confess I don't know why. Probably some whiny need for attention.

As someone who works in retail, assuming that the person failed to charge for everything is a little inaccurate. There are plenty of people who think they're fighting the power by allowing shoplifting and accidental theft from occurring, or other people who just wanna help.
Or maybe sometimes they just don't know what they're selling.

I once bought three black truffles from Whole Foods. By weight, they were priced at $90.00. For 3 mushrooms. And that was a fairly decent price for them, for the size.

The cashier asked me what they were, and I said "Truffles." And he said "like chocolate?" And I said "Like mushrooms."

And he looked at his screen and said "those rang up $90. That can't be right. Does $4.99 sound fair?"

I was like "Uh, yeah. More than fair."

heh

L

LordRavage

This is a confession I could be upfront about...

I used to feel like I was in complete control of my life. Now I feel like life has taken control over me. I am 35 and turning 36. I have an okay job but I always wanted to have a creative career. Something big so I could change how people see the world.

Now...I have a hard time with stress. At times I feel defeated but try to keep fighting. I have kept quiet about it for a long time. I have reached points where I dont know what to do or even who to talk to. I have been bottling it up.

Believe it or not..I want to join in more when it comes to the dicussions here in HF. I have been around for awhile. I figured I could just speak my mind...I just dont which is really weird for me.

I guess I am just confessing that I want to be more like the old me....wild and fun.

L

LordRavage

You don't look remotely in your 30s. If that's any consolation.
Thank you. You are too kind. (Now I feel like I should add something like 'my pointy toothed fiend.')

Maybe its just an early midlife crisis. *Shrugs*

But I did see your confession a page back or so...I couldnt help but agree with it. It seems there are many people out in the world who are simply dont know what they want. For myself in certian areas of my life..Im trying to be okay with that.

Ok, it's been driving me crazy and I'm sworn to secrecy, but none of you know me so it's basically secret still. HAH.

My wife and her sister went to Vegas for 4 days as a "Sister Trip", stayed in the same hotel room with two double beds. Down there, the sister had a bit too much fun - and my wife was fortunate enough to be too drunk to really hear the sister having fun in the other bed that night.

That morning my wife messages me to tell me about this unfortunate incident. I, in my shock, assumed it was all a joke until they finally returned home where no, my wife confirmed it did happen.

The sister regales me with stories from Vegas, about this guy buying her drinks and everyone having a good time.

It was about that time I punched her in the face and reminded her about her husband and 3 kids at home.

Alas no, I had to grin and bear being completely ignorant to what actually took place. My issue here is that she can sit and lie to everyone with no qualms, no conscience, no 'Shit, I fucked up' regrets. And then she adds him on Facebook.

WHARGLBLAGH.

I sat down with my wife and I explained my position to her. I said "Look, everyone makes mistakes. That's okay. If that was you, I'd want you to tell me right away, and then we could deal with it like adults. However, if you did that and didn't tell me like your sister is doing, and I found out - there wouldn't be any talking. There would be leaving."

There's my confession. If my wife cheated on me in a drunken stupor, I'd probably be okay with it. I'd me hurt, mad, upset, all of that, but I love her so much that I'd work past it. If it was hidden from me and I found out, love ain't enough to talk down this nuke.

C

crono1224

Did we just read you punched a woman in the face? (not to nitpick).
Drunken stupor or not I would be worried because I would say to myself whats to stop them from doing it again? Also adding that guy to facebook is fucked up, screw relationship code or what ever that guy should know, especially since it seems she is still communicating with the guy she cheated on with.

Q

Qonas

The sister regales me with stories from Vegas, about this guy buying her drinks and everyone having a good time.

It was about that time I punched her in the face and reminded her about her husband and 3 kids at home.
See, it's dumbass shit like this that makes me angry and puts me in the mindset I/hylian mentioned earlier. It's one thing to be a drunk slut when you're single and not attached (even if I still disagree with it at that point, it's not "wrong"). But MARRIED?! With KIDS?! Sorry that's plain wrong. I absolutely would punch her in the face with no qualms whatsoever.

There's my confession, I guess, I would absolutely punch a woman who pulled this stunt right in the face with no questions asked. Judge away. :D

S

Steven Soderburgin

She made a mistake, had too much to drink and had sex with one guy and she's a "drunk slut" who deserves to be punched?

Wow, dude.

ElJuski

Staff member
She made a mistake, had too much to drink and had sex with one guy and she's a "drunk slut" who deserves to be punched?

Wow, dude.
Yeah, I was gonna say. A lot of anger.

That said I'd be hella displeased if that was my wife and she didn't tell me. Brokenhearted, mostly >: |

Q

Qonas

Wow, dude.
While married with kids? Absolutely she's a drunk slut who deserves to be punched. She has a family, it was way beyond time for her to grow up and be an adult. And by being an adult, I don't mean XXX adult. Pulling this kind of behavior is high-school level idiotic lustful nonsense.

Making a drunken mistake is one thing... being unrepentant and even giddy about it is another.

That does kinda deserve a bitch slap. By one of her kids, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.