HF Confessions (Anonymous or Otherwise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I've heard that on other forums' they have these threads. The idea is that I set up an email address:

halforums.secrets(at)gmail.com

...And people can use a verified anonymous email program:

http://www.anonymousfeedback.net/
http://anonymouse.org/anonemail.html

...To send me their confessions or requests for advice, which I will post in this thread.

RULES:

1) I will not post anything blatantly illegal.
2) I will not post any outright attacks on other forum members.
3) I will not post anything that is obviously fake or moronic.

Should my personal life/work/school get in the way of updating this thread I may ask a trusted ally to post secrets/confessions in my stead for a while. :)

I'd love to try to keep this a positive experience for all of us so let's try to keep it civil. I'd also like to avoid letting it degrade too far into creepiness or assholishness, and keep it pretty fun for everyone. :)

HF Anonymous Confessions

I don't think I've kept any real secrets. My life's mostly an open book.

There's a chinese philosophy that goes something like this:
If there is a thing that you do not wish others to know that you have done, do not do it.

K

Kitty Sinatra

HF Anonymous Confessions

Well, I've got plenty of secrets. And do you know why they're secret? Because I don't tell anyone about them!

So yeah, count me out. Sorry man.

HF Anonymous Confessions

Well, I've got plenty of secrets. And do you know why they're secret? Because I don't tell anyone about them!

So yeah, count me out. Sorry man.
You don't know how this works. You use an anonymous e-mailer so no one knows it's you. Then Gusto posts them, and no one knows it's you. Confession is good for the soul.

T

ThatNickGuy

HF Anonymous Confessions

Okay, I admit it! I confess!

It was me.

I did it. It was me all along.

Whew! I feel so much better, now!

ElJuski

Staff member
HF Anonymous Confessions

as expected, Halforum takes a cute little bunny of an idea and smashes its pretty face in. I'll have to think of some good secrets for you Goost

HF Anonymous Confessions

How can you share a secret? Once it's told it is no longer a secret so if I tell you all my secrets i won't have any secrets left. So I am taking my secrets with me to my grave bwa ha ha ha ha ha :6:

HF Anonymous Confessions

I have received the obligatory Johnny Cash reference.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

I think one of my cousins is hot.

S

Steven Soderburgin

HF Anonymous Confessions

ugh fine i'll send in a real secret if you're not going to post mine, shit

HF Anonymous Confessions

I'm severely terrified about coming out to my family. My brother's already know about my sexuality, but no one in my family knows other than them. It's sort of fucking with me. And I really want to come out to them so they can meet my boyfriend. I feel ashamed because I feel like I'm hiding him, and he doesn't deserve that. But still, it's really frightening.
:(

D

Deschain

HF Anonymous Confessions

You could always pretend like they knew all along. Fuck with them a little.
'I'm pretty sure you already know my boyfriend etc. etc., I've told you all about him. Anyway, let's have dinner."

and act like everything is normal. Get your brother in on it. Your parents will either be too shocked to protest or too polite to.

HF Anonymous Confessions

I don't think I've kept any real secrets. My life's mostly an open book.

There's a chinese philosophy that goes something like this:
If there is a thing that you do not wish others to know that you have done, do not do it.

I was raised with a similar philosophy: Don't do anything you wouldn't want your mom to know about or put on the front page of the newspaper.

But, I like the idea of anonymous advice. Nice idea gutso, I mean, gustov, gus. :p
But, seriously, nice idea.

M

Morgoth

HF Anonymous Confessions

I once put peanut butter on my nuts and called the dog over... wait? Anonymous?

HF Anonymous Confessions

I wet the bed every once in awhile up until my freshmen year in high school. I tried numerous different medications. Everything from bladder control medication to nasal spray to make me sleep lighter, nothing worked. The only method that works for me is to stop drinking anything 4 to 5 hours before bed.

HF Anonymous Confessions

I'm reminded of that XKCD strip with the police and the "Yeah, nice try" thing.

I may send a secret, but not really some that I would like to just blurt out.

On the other hand, I do have a few that would be nice to just say out loud to someone. I do like the effort you're putting up here Gusto!

HF Anonymous Confessions

Thanks Sheegs. :) I'm trying but I dunno if this idea will take off at all.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I sometimes want to kill myself...just to see what is feels like. The only thing that stops me is I don't want hurt my family.
:( This is a bad idea.

HF Anonymous Confessions

Sometimes I have dreams in which I cheat on my girlfriend. A fictional girl will always blackmail me into it. I wake up extremely turned on but feeling guilty.

HF Anonymous Confessions

I was arrested when I was thirteen for breaking into the Canadian National Rail yard in Peterborough, Ontario and taking a locomotive engine for a joyride.
Sounds kinda fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.