[PC Game] Hearthstone (Practically Beta)

Well warlock IS the weakest standard class right now. Hopefully this xpac turns that around. Which class hasn't been bottom of the ranks in a while?
But they were playing Wild, where warlock is still pretty damn strong.

And I don't think Mage has ever been at the bottom.

Let me try again more clearly this time:

Which class has gone the longest without being considered the weakest class in standard? Warlock is considered weakest right now, Hunter before that. That's the extent of my meta playtime, so for all I know at some point Rogue was the punching bag, and before that Warrior. That's what I'm asking about--if it had to be a class's turn to let every other class get better decks in the next meta, which class would it be?

Which class has gone the longest without being considered the weakest class in standard? Warlock is considered weakest right now, Hunter before that. That's the extent of my meta playtime, so for all I know at some point Rogue was the punching bag, and before that Warrior. That's what I'm asking about--if it had to be a class's turn to let every other class get better decks in the next meta, which class would it be?
Shaman used to be the absolute worst one time. Those were the days.

I agree with Mage, probably.

I think it would be great if Mages had to spend some time in the basement. They've historically been the ones who were always viable in the meta, no matter what happened.
Flamestrike, man.

--Patrick

I think it would be great if Mages had to spend some time in the basement. They've historically been the ones who were always viable in the meta, no matter what happened.
Flamestrike, man.

--Patrick
Flamestrike isn't seen as much in the current meta, except for when paveling book or glyph add it to the hand, which always sucks.

Flamestrike isn't seen as much in the current meta, except for when paveling book or glyph add it to the hand, which always sucks.
It was more the heartbreak card when playing in Arena, but since its occurrence is going to be nerfed now, maybe Mages will go down a notch or two.

--Patrick

PSA: The choose your champions packs are coming out now, so you should get them soon if you haven't already.

Also PSA: Unless you don't have any legendary cards from Ungoro, don't open them until the next expansion releases to prevent any chance of getting duplicates, even if you just got a legendary in the last few packs you opened. I say this because by ignoring this advice, I now have two copies of Elise. :oops:

Yes, sadly it is over. Now you get a free arena run, and all runs get credited with a bonus win.
For as long as the frost festival runs (until the release of KotFT) you'll get a free arena run each week, and each week a new quest will pop up awarding a KotFT pack for playing (not winning, just playing) 3 arena games.

Rats, never even completed one quest during double gold.
I just don't have time to play ALL the Blizzard games. Thank goodness I don't have a WoW subscription.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
Last night Kripp jokingly suggested to move the entire Mage class to the Hall of Fame. I say, take it one step further, and replace it with Monk.

Card reveals begin tomorrow.

It's weird being older than a lot of the playerbase. I see kids get upset that the card reveals wouldn't start for a couple weeks after the announcement, but hell if those two weeks didn't fly by for me.

I thought it said, "Tickling Abomination."

Hmm...so that means basically "Set off the deathrattle of your other minions," maybe?

--Patrick