[PC Game] Hearthstone (Practically Beta)

TLDW: With the next expac:

No more dupe legendaries unless you have every legendary in a set already

Legendary guaranteed within your first 10 packs of a new set.
I didn't have this problem last expac, but I appreciate them listening.

Also, incentive not to dust legendaries even if they suck.

Well I think Pat has bought nothing but the starter pack with the free legendary, so he's already lowballing. :p Unless you count adventures I guess.

I was only thinking of avoiding duplicates from pack to pack, but the news from Blizzard pointed out something I hadn't considered--no more need to worry that you'll craft a legendary and then receive it in the next few packs. You can just make what you want once able. That's pretty cool.

Well I think Pat has bought nothing but the starter pack with the free legendary, so he's already lowballing. :p Unless you count adventures I guess.
No, I did cave after the tax return came and buy the pre-orders for Un-Goro and...the big pack of one of the other ones was, I forget.
So that means I've purchased...100 packs or so. I admit, I mainly did it when they retired the Hall of Fame cards, because I basically used the extra leftovers from the preorder and the other one (and some other strategic dusting) to craft golden versions of the Hall of Fame cards in order to basically get them for free. However, now I'm sitting on something like 15000 dust or whatever and don't know what to craft first.

--Patrick

No, I did cave after the tax return came and buy the pre-orders for Un-Goro and...the big pack of one of the other ones was, I forget.
So that means I've purchased...100 packs or so. I admit, I mainly did it when they retired the Hall of Fame cards, because I basically used the extra leftovers from the preorder and the other one (and some other strategic dusting) to craft golden versions of the Hall of Fame cards in order to basically get them for free. However, now I'm sitting on something like 15000 dust or whatever and don't know what to craft first.

--Patrick
We're halfway between expansions. If nothing in Un'Goro sings to you, I'd just sit on the dust for now.

I'm surprised at how many epics and Wild cards I've ended up crafting with my extra dust. There are so many useful epics that a player might just never see. I got tired of not having Brawl and Shield Slam.

Morning realization: Until this update goes through, no one should open any packs.

Also, I got the "Win three victories with any class" crap 40 gold quest three times this week. I've re-rolled it each time, but still.

Yeah, it's more that they're consistently at least "useful," and that I still haven't gotten one yet.
Heck, I didn't even get my first Doomsayer until what, a year ago?

--Patrick

Warlock is so much more fun in Wild right now. I created something similar to my old zoolock, with adjustments, and the little differences make it much more enjoyable than any lock currently doable in standard.

Feels like we should know the next expansion by now.

Not that they should've announced it yet, that won't be until we're four weeks out, but no leak yet? Strange.

Feels like we should know the next expansion by now.

Not that they should've announced it yet, that won't be until we're four weeks out, but no leak yet? Strange.
Didn't we already talk about the leak? Looks like it's Return of the Lich King.

Thank goodness they fixed this now that quest rogue is rarely seen in the meta.

Blizzard, what are you doing?
It's seen plenty at low levels, which is where most of the population of Hearthstone is.[DOUBLEPOST=1498677388,1498677353][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this brawl is basically "Pick Patches and win"

It's seen plenty at low levels, which is where most of the population of Hearthstone is.[DOUBLEPOST=1498677388,1498677353][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this brawl is basically "Pick Patches and win"
Hah! I suggested that to Cranky, but he refused.
He won with Webspinner. Most of his opponents were playing Babbling Book.

--Patrick

:rolleyes: Why do people keep doing this to meeeeee. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I wasn't trying to rub it in anyone's face if they're a fan of the card :p.

I'd kinda stopped using it a bit back and I wish they'd change a few other Un'Goro quest legendaries since I went crazy crafting them :/.