[PC Game] Hearthstone (Practically Beta)

Seems people who are opening Grand Tournament packs today are having unusually good luck.

I have over 1600 gold, so I could spare enough to get three packs and see if I get lucky too, but I'm not sure it's worth it since everything will be Wild or dust.

Yeah, my first "opponent" didn't catch on that we were supposed to team up, kept sabotaging my efforts.
Second one knew the drill, though. We pulled it out literally one turn before we would've been defeated.
I won't be sorry if this brawl never comes back.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
I love co-operative Brawls. I'm really enjoying it, and I've got a quest to win 5 Druid or Rogue games. I'm a happy camper.

I need 5 Druid wins and of course my only brawl win was as rogue.

This is more fun than I thought it'd be. So far everyone has understood it's cooperative, which makes losing okay.

Sometimes someone has a garbage deck, but they get everything they need at the start and you get nothing you need.

In short, I can't believe I was beaten by duo knife juggler hunter deck. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Un'goro preorder having a card back again makes Gadgetzan not having a card back make EVEN LESS SENSE.[DOUBLEPOST=1490984614,1490984125][/DOUBLEPOST]

Really love the March 2017 cardback. I'll probably throw it on my murloc deck.

I originally planned to just screw around with new cards next week, but I can't help starting to plan out my new warlock deck. I'll likely craft both legendaries if I don't get either of them. New hunter stuff is exciting too, but we'll have to see. Anything else, same, I'll certainly screw around with decks for any legendaries I get.

Next conundrum, whether I want to spend more money and make my first Un'Goro day have 100 packs.

Can't buy them yet anyway besides the pre-order.
I recommend getting Amazon coins if you're going to buy more packs. If you don't have a Kindle fire or don't want to install Amazon underground on your phone, there's a PC emulator too. #sellout

I recommend getting Amazon coins if you're going to buy more packs. If you don't have a Kindle fire or don't want to install Amazon underground on your phone, there's a PC emulator too. #sellout
I unfortunately have an iPhone and not an Android. Couldn't get the emulator to work, the one I tried at least.

I have an Android and a Kindle Fire so not really. I know a few streamers have mentioned the Android emulators they use though. I'll look. Unless someone else knows one.
I see AmiDuos and bluestacks. I can't remember which one I tried before, so I guess I can give one of them a shot.

Got AmiDuos to work. Downside is that the trial only lasts 30 days, so I'd have to decide if I was going to buy enough cards in the future that the money saved via Amazon coins is worthwhile.

I got a Wilfred Fizzlebang off a courier, then proceeded to tap out the three 1 cost cards in my deck over the next three turns. :facepalm:

Is today the April equivalent of pirate day? Yesterday it was C'thun everywhere, likely because some people got their first from the free Old Gods pack. So today is ... pirate warriors ascending the ranks while it's still easy for them?