[PC Game] Hearthstone (Practically Beta)

figmentPez

Staff member
But does it stack?
...and if it does, does it stack on top of Grimestreet pump guys?
If it doesn't stack, it'll be a pretty lame card. We've already got 4/4s that get down to 2 mana (or less) if you wait long enough, they're called Nerubian Prophets.

If it doesn't stack, it'll be a pretty lame card. We've already got 4/4s that get down to 2 mana (or less) if you wait long enough, they're called Nerubian Prophets.
By the current game mechanics, they should stack up until the card is played. If it is then returned to the hand somehow (like via sap) it will lose its buffs.

Not without shenanigans, anyway.
Kazakus Courier gets priest's Mind Control, copies Grimestreet whatever from that opponent class.

I'd say if it doesn't keep that particular buff per discard, I'd give Blizz a pass, but I'm sure it would start a crybaby riot on Reddit.

The curve on elementals seems like an aggro killer. Not sure how it'll match up against jade golems, but elemental decks may be the end of pirates.

Started messing with what I can only describe as a scorched earth warlock deck. Won most of my matches tonight, but did so frequently with less than 10 health. I still love Zoolock, but it was nice getting to my last turn as warlock and having multiple options for inflicting lethal. Attack with what's out? Doomguard? Felfire Potion? My cup runneth over.

Looking at warlock rotation ... I don't think losing Imp Gang Boss is going to hurt as much as first appeared--it's a solid card but I rarely get to make use of it against most opponents, who like to deal with the threat it represents ASAP. Losing Dark Peddler is what's really going to suck. I pulled out a win against a Water Rogue solely because Dark Peddler gave me a Hungry Crab. I've never seen Hungry Crab in those 1-cost discovers, but there it was, at a time I needed it more than ever.

I'm not sure I hate it, because easy quest completion, but it is rather underwhelming.
Depending on the class. I had a 5 Shaman wins, so it was easy to clear that way. Warriors struggle a little more.

And if there was any indication I enjoy this game too much, when my wife ran out of time last night I offered to clear out quest stuff for her too. Probably shouldn't make it a habit; she's likely to neglect that stuff eventually since she's doing Burning Crusade-era reputation dailies in WoW and that's going to suck up her evening free time :p.

I didn't think of that. If I get a priest win quest I'll have to recreate my silence deck.
Yup. Weapon removal to keep the enemy stats low, Owls/Spellbreakers/Silence for emergencies, Brewmasters to get a second go on silence/removal, then when the enemy has 7x zero attack minions (and therefore can't summon any new ones), pop the Mass Dispel and waltz right in.

--Patrick

I finally bought the welcome package yesterday as my first (and possibly only) expediture of real money into the game after playing for the past couple of months and got a decent collection of new cards from it, including a meh legendary - with the exception of one of the packs, that had a one card of each rarity, with Sylvanas as the legendary. :D Thank you free 1600 gold when the Un'goro comes out. That pack was pretty much worth the $5 by itself.

I finally bought the welcome package yesterday as my first (and possibly only) expediture of real money into the game after playing for the past couple of months and got a decent collection of new cards from it, including a meh legendary - with the exception of one of the packs, that had a one card of each rarity, with Sylvanas as the legendary. :D Thank you free 1600 gold when the Un'goro comes out. That pack was pretty much worth the $5 by itself.
So you got Cenarius as the class legendary?

No, I forgot to mention that, I got Prophet Valen as the bonus class legendary. The other legendary I referred to was a Nozdormu I pulled from one of the other packs.
Nozdormu is only good against rope burners, but you never know when you'll be against one. One time my wife got Nozdormu from Malchezaar while facing a rope burner. He missed two turns :p. Another time I got him from a discover card. My opponent freaked out enough to miss that he had lethal and I won.

That said, I'd never put him in a deck.

So many new cards.

Living Mana sounds like "I want to lose".

Meanwhile that hunter quest card is crazy. I'd post images but I don't have access right now.

To me it sounds more like:
View attachment 23521

That looks like the biggest weapon removal troll.
Also I'm disappointed those raptors don't also have charge.

--Patrick
Rhino will be a good play. Raptor, raptor, rhino. I feel like this is going to ruin other quest decks because you can have this one going by turn 5. Hunter may be a top class.

I'm eager to see Noxious gleeful over this one:
Thanks for posting the cards.

And I do love the new ooze.