[Halforums] Whatever happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soliloquy

The thread where we reminisce about former posters who have disappeared without a trace, and perhaps make guesses about what has become of them.

I got this idea because I started wondering where JCM went off to. I decided to look up his last post to see if there was any indication about what was up.

His final post truly signaled a noble departure.

To be fair, when you have an infant, a significant portion of your life will revolve around feces, and the production of it.

Because we've done it a few times now and they are either gone for good, gone for a while, or lurking.

The last count was about 20 "known" members MIA.

S

Soliloquy

Ah. I haven't been around for a while, so I'm not up to speed on that sort of thing.

I just posted this in another thread. I miss ZenMonkey.

I do check her blog occasionally, though, so no mystery as to what she's doing.

Dave

Staff member
We were always doing nothing more than holding her back. Our little bird had to fly away.

ElJuski

Staff member
I hope Calleja is doing okay and not still distraught over the fact that people don't want every facet of their lives plastered on the internet :(

What ever happened to that Chazwozel guy? Or Edrondol? or Ecushion? Or that guy with Tim Curry as a pirate for an avatar?

You know who I miss? Ravenpoe. Things just haven't been the same around here since his gruesome, lethal accident :(

Sometimes I can still feel him here with us, as if his restless spirit is trying to communicate with us.

It's James O'Keefe (the idiot behind the ACORN bullshit). I'll believe it when it is corroborated. That kid is such a terrible hack job artist he could say the sky is blue and I'd have trouble taking him at his word.

fade

Staff member
Huh. That's interesting. In both Boston, MA and Lafayette, LA, they practically cavity searched me before giving me a ballot.

S

SeraRelm

Whatever happened to that Scott Kurtz guy who used to visit the boards years ago?

It's James O'Keefe (the idiot behind the ACORN bullshit). I'll believe it when it is corroborated. That kid is such a terrible hack job artist he could say the sky is blue and I'd have trouble taking him at his word.
How about that time he tried to "punk" a professional journalist by repeatedly sexually harassing her?

GasBandit

Staff member
I find comfort that everything still comes down to ad hominems when it comes to journalism. Feels like a comfy shoe at this point.

That you could compare O'Keefe to journalists is a more vicious ad hominem to journalists than anything I could conjure up to say about O'Keefe.

Status
Not open for further replies.