HalForums: The Sitcom

They did? I just reread the thread and saw plenty of neighbors and relatives, but no classmates.
At the very least, Esc did.

Fine. I guess I need a secret identity anyway. "School chum" it is!
You clearly need to be my school BFF, who is always by my side every second of school and always barges in to the house after school whether or not you are invited in.

GasBandit

Staff member
At the very least, Esc did.
Well, we need some that aren't extras with no lines :p

You clearly need to be my school BFF, who is always by my side every second of school and always barges in to the house after school whether or not you are invited in.
Sort of a "Harriet" from Small Wonder? Even the hair is right!

[DOUBLEPOST=1462376206,1462376181][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm going to go with Dei. There's potential there for hijinks. ;)
See above

Dave

Staff member
I came to make the Thread Necro joke but Pez beat me to it. Great minds and all that.

Well, we need some that aren't extras with no lines :p

Sort of a "Harriet" from Small Wonder? Even the hair is right!

[DOUBLEPOST=1462376206,1462376181][/DOUBLEPOST]
See above
I think she's got more freckles on her face than I do on my entire self, but there you go. I suppose it's better this than Kimmy Gibbler.

GasBandit

Staff member
Really? I figured us both in high school and Terrik in middle school. Otherwise the age gap is huge.
Eh, I was thinking grades 10, 7 and 4 (3 years apart for each), but maybe I'm off calibration because I'm 8 years older than my brother. But I'm not... like.. the lord of deciding or whatever, so... eehuhehh (shrug/grunt).

I feel like putting us all in different schools reduces the chances for hijinks. I was thinking more Junior, Freshman, 6th or 7th grade.

(And this is why Celt Z is my sitcom BFF)

Since I'm literally someone who works for the RCMP equivalent of Major Crimes, I'm the Vulture from Brooklyn 9-9.