To aggregate this from the Whine thread:

The HalForums Family sitcom!

• GasBandit as the older brother,
  • Dei as the younger sister,
  • Terrik as the annoying bratty brother,
  • Dave as the family Patriarch
  • Cajungal as the mom
  • Emrys as Gas's ex-Mother-in-law
  • Guess who's crashing on the couch for a few weeks?: Uncle Cheesy!
  • Yoshi and Ashburner X are the wacky neighbors
  • Wasabi Poptart: the crazy aunt.
  • Bubble181 is the dog. Get lots of affection, the occasional joke, but no lines to memorize or difficult stuff to do.
  • PatrThom, your doorman.
  • Shegokigo is from the remake where they decide to turn an 80s comedy into a dark drama for some reason.
  • LittleKagsin as the hot girl next door.
  • Figment Pez: "On a very special episode of Halforums…"
  • Dirona – the local clergy, of course.

"And I'm Joe Houk, your announcer. Film at Eleven."

Cajungal

Staff member
I thought Tin could be the next door neighbor who plays problem solver/wingman. Last minute party? He shows up with some amazing appetizer and cocktail. Romantic moment? He starts playing mood music on his whistle. Cock blocking friend at the bar? He charms the pants off them.

I'm like Bull from Night Court and the Janitor from Scrubs who you only meet when you venture into the woods and the main characters always venture into the woods for some reason, like Nightboat.

richard-mo-577937.jpg

Last edited:
Can I be the mostly forgettable character that gets grounded or disappears halfway through the third season and never spoken of again? Or how about the character that has drama behind the scenes with other cast members and is recast?

You can be my token male friend who is always climbing into my bedroom window and no one cares because you're just you. See also: Clarissa Explains it All.

Can I be the mostly forgettable character that gets grounded or disappears halfway through the third season and never spoken of again? Or how about the character that has drama behind the scenes with other cast members and is recast?
You could be the character that does all the interesting stuff... Off-screen.

"Where's uncle Nick?"
"Oh, he's at a book signing in London for his latest bestseller, before he goes on his biannual biplane transatlantic voyage."

Dave

Staff member
Or like Chuck from Happy Days. There one day, gone the next.

And then nearing the end of the run when they talk about having "two wonderful kids" like Chuck never existed.

I call dibs on being @Dave 's boss from the one episode where he tried to relocate. Dave loving the new job and location, but ended up giving it all up and moving back for his family's sake.

The downside is that I'm only in one episode. Though, I am the reason Dave owns the Denver Broncos.

I also get a flamethrower.

I'll be the fourth-wall breaking machete murderer who gradually shows up bit by bit in the opening credits, before starting my deadly rampage through the cast of the show, cutting them down one by one in increasingly gruesome ways until the cast list is reduced to a fraction of its original length.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'll be the fourth-wall breaking machete murderer who gradually shows up bit by bit in the opening credits, before starting my deadly rampage through the cast of the show, cutting them down one by one in increasingly gruesome ways until the cast list is reduced to a fraction of its original length.
Too many Cooks?