HalForums: The Sitcom

QUOTE="MindDetective, post: 1278849, member: 315"]Ugh. I have to be the therapist, don't I? Fine.[/QUOTE]
Hi, Bob.

I'll be a student at the school, one of the recurring bit parts, always in the background shots, but never really having a line until the one or two episodes where I get a subplot because the showrunners want to flesh out the second and third tier characters. These episodes will have a ham-fisted PSA at the end about peer pressure when it's about drugs, or pier pressure when it's about how you can't solve all your problems by putting them in a garbage bag with rocks at the bottom and throwing it off the pier.

Hmmmm... I don't if Cheesy's suggestion that we're Batnanaman and Becky with the Good Hair Robin with the Hot Pants are going to fit in with this universe. I guess we're going to have to star in an equally-enduring spin-off with super hero antics and possibly a Bruce Lee cameo. (More Laverne & Shirley, less Joanie Loves Chachi.)

Come to think of it, I haven't heard of her in years. Does she maintain any online presence? Her blog seems dead, and I can't find a Twitter.

Personally I think you should just pine for the girl next door with hilarious awkwardness. This is a sitcom after all.