[PC Game] Halforums House: Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows

Droll and CK both get challenges to earn some money by working out, so they get right down to it first thing in the morning.

Likewise, Jay gets an opportunity to make $500 by making some hot dogs for his neighbour! He vows to make the INCREDIBLE.

Gusto finishes yet another painting, and heads to the consignment shop to sell a handful of them.

It seems Kags is already there, playing for tips. See the girl drawing a new sketch on the drafting board? That becomes important later!

That night, Bowie gives his first public performance as a singer!

But turnabout is fair play. Nick had jogged to the park earlier, so he was on the scene, ready to heckle Bowie.

Droll, as one of the most athletic people in town, gets an opportunity to earn some extra income by acting as a bouncer for a few hours after work. She heads over to the event centre.

Kags has been a busy girl, and has swiped a few things from the consignment store! First is an exclamation point wall hanging, which she puts in her bathroom...

... and remember the girl working on that sketch? Kags took the sketch that was there before! She graciously donates it to Jay, seen admiring it here, since she's out of wall space of her own.

A virtual Jessica Rabbit cosplay portrait gift by SimKags by using underhanded methods?

SimJay must reconsider his options, I'd say.

*rubs chins*

It's a good thing Jay's making more pancakes because everyone else eats them almost exclusively.

Bowie brings in his first harvest of tomatoes and apples! Looks like apple pancakes might be on the menu tomorrow!

CK and Kags practice for their next trip to the Grind.

CK pumps some iron until his body stops working.

Holly finally finishes her sci-fi book. She hasn't been out of her pajamas in days now.

Kags tries playing for tips once more, but once again, no one seems to care.

Jay finally gets the urge to get in shape a little bit, and Nick is happy to yell at train him.

Droll and Gusto get all dressed up for a fancy dinner date. Afterwards they spend some time watching the stars together, and go home for a little, er, "soak".

Oh lordy indeed. There are other people with romantic intentions but nothing's that come to light just yet. ;)

Everyone wants SimJay's pancakes?

I THUS DECLARE TODAY OFFICIAL PANCAKE DAY!

Pancake day is flippin' brilliant! I love Pancake day, I've even got it all panned out. So much so, I'm hitting the roof about it. Although I thought they'd moved it to fryday this year. For any who says its a loads of crépe, don't worry, you can always enter the waffle to get more free Pancakes.

PANCAKES

PAAAAANCAKES

Dave

Staff member
When they are dancing, Kags stares at the camera like it's some sort of intrusive Paparazzi who needs their asses kicked.

So my game glitched and crashed, meaning I lost a couple hours of gameplay. I'll be more vigilant with saves in the future but it'll take me a little bit to catch up to the "present" and hopefully I can avoid changing the future.

FORGIVENESS

I actually made pancakes today because of this thread. So, it has justified it's existence. I'm sure Gusto is relieved.