[PC Game] Halforums House: Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows

Gusto! I get home from my hard day at work and I expect an update! I'm out there busting my ass all day, the least you can do when I get home is post a few scandalous pictures of sims doing crazy things.:mad:

Hey! Go fuck yourselves! :awesome:[DOUBLEPOST=1352853091][/DOUBLEPOST]Nick wakes up in the middle of the night, both because e hasn't eaten all day, and because Heather's making way too much noise on his TV.

In the morning, Bowie heads to the park to sing for tips...

.. and later gets contracted to deliver a singing telegram to a local townie.

Jay and Nick play a game of catch in the front yard. Jay throws like a little girl.

Holly and CK spend their day off kickin' it nekkid style.

Nick shows off his first ever balance ball trick at his show that night.

And the rest of the household who doesn't have to work heads to the local industrial dance club, The Grind.

Stay tuned!

aw yeah

And then everyone is trashed, and gets home at 4:30 am. CK immediately heads to work (poor guy) and everyone else sleeps forever.

I love how I show up in my work outfit to almost ever social function. :)

YAY
You work nights so you usually show up right after getting off a shift. Bowie delivered some singing telegrams right before hitting the club too.

As a note, I had to drop that club into the neighbourhood right before I sent you guys to it. Starlight Shores as plenty of show venues but unfortunately they don't really double as bars. I'm going to add maybe two more into the neighbourhood, because there are actually 3 "types" of bar. Anyway, as a result of putting The Grind into the neighbourhood right before you went there, no one else attended that night.

Nick gets up early enough the next morning, while most people are sleeping in. Nick invites Lanya over for some flirtin'.

While Jay takes advantage of the time to befriend Holly, a local celebrity magician, at his agent's advice.

When they get up, Kags spends some time practicing guitar for tips in the park...

...while Bowie tends to his blooming plants.

Holly is finally inspired to finish her painting.

And after his bar trip last night, Gusto gains the wish to moonlight as a bartender. He's gotta practice his skills first.

CK is promoted to Flight Officer and celebrates by upgrading another toilet.

Jay gets promoted to Ingredient Taster, and Droll receives a raise at work independent of a promotion.

Jay and Heather decide to celebrate after their shift is over...

...while Droll has something a bit more naughty in mind!

While Jay takes advantage of the time to befriend Holly, a local celebrity magician, at his agent's advice.

"I hate Dreamworks movies... they always have a guy making this face on the movie poster!"

Poor Holly looks like she's had a lobotomy.