[PC Game] Halforums House 3: Halforums Academy Semester 1 Complete!

GasBandit

Staff member
I feel like we need a "Halforums Academy: After Dark" special...
Actually, to be honest, nobody's achieved it. Since those parts are unimportant to the story for our purposes, the extra time an effort it takes to break someone's brain with orgasm is never put forth, I just fastforward through it with the minimum clicking required to get a generally positive end result so as not to damage anybody's relationships. And the vast majority of schtupping going on is happening off screen, NPC on NPC. So actually, who knows, maybe it IS happening.

GasBandit

Staff member
I am freakin freaked out. The next episode is a nonstop cavalcade of thrills, chills, spills, violence, and hormones. Stay tuned, this might take me a little over an hour to parse and type in. Prepare for DAY 10: BHAMV THREE, MISTRESS OF CHAOS

GasBandit

Staff member
DAY 10: BHAMV THREE

B3 isn't the most galloping of gadflies, despite having a very outgoing personality, but she's got her admirers. Terrik is absolutely infatuated with her, and Little Kagsin considers her the sister she always wanted. She considers them both good friends, but who really has caught her eye is Eve Stienman. And it turns out, the feeling is pretty mutual, though Eve can't seem to make up her mind between B3 and the back-on-the-market Klew DuckPirate. Perhaps today will decide to whom her heart will finally go.

Heading out in the morning, she sees Eve, Terrik and Kags all on the path by the river.

1 - GO INTO THE WATER - LIVE THERE - DIE THERE.JPG

The most elegant solution is simply to say they should all study together. That way she doesn't have to limit her options.

Eve and Kags both immediately respond positively, and they head off to the library. Along the way, Frank sees them all running and follows at a distance, and when they arrive, Raven invites herself to join as well.

2 - BRIEFCASE FULL OF GUTS.JPG

Bones and Tin Whistler also arrive, but study separate from the others.

3 - LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER.JPG

As she leaves the library, she runs into Terrik. She's curious why Terrik didn't want to study with the girl he's most fond of. He blushes. It's cute. Maybe he was intimidated that it was a group of girls when he'd rather be alone with her.

4 - NOW YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO DIE FOR.JPG

Terrik loses his nerve and says "later," acting like there's something that is reluctantly needing to be done elsewhere. At the same time, B3 notices Justine Me and Jay heading into the library together. She peeks in on them to see them studying together, and the atmosphere is practically a pheremone cocktail.

They don't see anybody watching... All of a sudden Justine is all over Jay, on the floor, going at it like rutting animals. And who comes in but Frank "the Tank."

5 - RIDE THE LIGHTNING.JPG

Frank forces a confrontation right there. "Choose! Me, or Jay." Justine is on the spot. She hemms and haws until Frank huffs angrily and leaves. Jay is also disappointed, though perhaps more for the interruption than the result of the confrontation.

6 - MOUTH FOR WAR.JPG

Bhamv resolves she has to tell Kags about this. Jay is her boyfriend, she needs to know.

She finds Kags in the hallway and has her follow into an empty classroom.

7 - ARCHITECTURE OF AGGRESSION.JPG

There, she tells Kags what she saw. Kags is visibly upset. She doesn't want to believe it, but somehow she does. Kags gets angrier by the second. Bhamv plants the idea in her head that maybe she should start spending some more time with Frank, and turn the tables on Justine and Jay. Kags buys it hook line and sinker.

8 - PULL THE PLUG.JPG

In the breezeway outside, she finds Eve standing around... and Jay and Justine still chatting together! This is perfect! There's only one way out of the classroom that Kags is in, and it leads right past here... all it will take is the right timing and...

Kags comes out of the classroom, and immediately goes over to force a confrontation between Jay, Justine and herself.

9 - INTO THE PIT.JPG

Jay dissembles, as he always does. The three split up, and Bhamv makes sure to intercept Kags and reinforce in her mind what an absolute cad Jay is. And reminds her of the Frank plan.

Once Kags has moved on, Bhamv is approached by Bones NoBeard, who asks her to come with him somewhere.

10 - GONNA WIND UP A GREAT BIG PILE OF THEM BONES.JPG

He leads her into the boy's locker room in the Kendo hall. She gives him her best "Oh my what ever could you have led me into here for my dear boy" look.

But just as it looks like Bones might be getting up his nerve to make a move, who barges in but everybodys favorite cockblocker, Frank the Tank. He doesn't look happy, and he immediately has words with Bones.

11 - GOOD MOURNING BLACK FRIDAY.JPG

When Frank is done saying his piece, Bones is looking more grounded and less flushed. Seeing that Bhamv is still there, he lamely suggests they should go study in the library. Bhamv mentally snaps a finger, but agrees to go. This fish isn't off the hook just yet.

12 - PEACE SELLS BUT WHO'S BUYING.JPG

Heading back from finishing that, Bhamv sees a confrontation taking place in the entrance lockers between Justine, Gusto and Frank. Today is just brimming with disharmony, and it's not even time for class yet?

13 - THE FOUR HORSEMEN.JPG

While she waits to see if it develops into a fight, Bones awkwardly approaches her and engages in a little dirty talk. Bhamv is ready to encourage him, when Terrik appears and asks just what the heck he thinks he's doing.

14 - I CRUSH MY BATTLE OPPONENT'S BALLS.JPG

Gusto and Frank both wander off, but Frank turns around and comes right back when he sees Dirona talking to Justine. He's gotten really jealous of her! I WONDER WHY, BA HA HA HA HA. There's yet another confrontation!

15 - PARANOID.JPG

And then Jay arrives just as Dirona is leaving. IT'S A FREE FOR ALL!

It ends with Justine hugging Jay, and Frank looking upset a distance away. Never missing an opporunity, Bhamv runs over to comfort Frank. And plant an idea in his head about Little Kagsin. His eyes get distant for a moment and he says, "Why not..."

16 - HEARTWORK.JPG 17 - MASTER OF PUPPETS.JPG

Unfortunately, the morning bell brings an end to the pre-class festivities. Bhamv is energized from all the conflict. Coupled with the study session, it really drives her through her schoolwork.

As students get ready to go to lunch, the tension in the air is thick enough to scoop out with a melon baller. LIKE EYEBALLS. Students are glaring at each other, some in suspicion, some in anger, some in disdain.

The tension finally snaps when Bones screams out "YOU SON OF A BITCH" and dives on Film Fanatic. There's a brawl right in the classroom, and the scene erupts into chaos. The teacher tries in vain to restore order, and Bhamv stands rapturously in the middle of all the chaos like a conductor enjoying the symphony dancing to her wand.

18 - HOLY WARS - PUNISHMENT DUE.JPG

When the combatants are finally pulled apart, FF looks the worse for wear. As she leaves, Bhamv notices Gusto and Mind Detective deep in conversation.

19 - GOD HATES US ALL.JPG

On the roof, she finds Bones and congratulates him on winning the fight, he smiles at her.

20 - SPILL THE BLOOD.JPG

She has lunch with Little Kagsin and reminds her that she should be cozying up to Frank.

21 - SOUTH OF HEAVEN.JPG

Bhamv is coming back from the restroom afterwards, when she turns a corner in the hall and sees Dei... "consoling" Film Fanatic. Right there on the floor. Holy cannoli.

22 - ORGASMATRON.JPG

Terrik sees it too.. and whispers sidelong to B3, "Hey... meet me in the classroom, yeah?" She agrees.

Suddenly an even bigger commotion interrupts the lovebirds as Shakey and Raven Poe practically fall around the hall corner grappling like luchadores. It's knock-down drag out action!

Shakey, though you wouldn't know it from looking at her, is actually a very accomplished fighter. Raven can't hold up for long against her and crumples in a heap.

23 - ANGEL OF DEATH.JPG

B3 heads into the classroom, but there's nobody there other than Mind Detective. Justine comes in a moment later to talk to MD.

24 - THE HUNT.JPG

Thinking maybe Terrik meant the other classroom, Bhamv starts to head downstairs. In the breezeway, she find Terrik coming the other direction. Surely he hasn't already been and left? But just as he starts to talk to her, so does Kags. But Bhamv can't pay attention to either of them, he's more interested in seeing how Frank is embracing Dirona on the other side of the breezeway...

25 - TORNADO OF SOULS.JPG

Everything that's been going on today has Bhamv really excited. Really. She tells Terrik they should head to that classroom now.

26 - SHE-WOLF.JPG

She drops hints like there's no tomorrow, but Terrik just can't seem to catch on. Finally she just throws her arms around him. The look on his face...

27 - SWEATING BULLETS.JPG

She pulls the hug tighter and pushes her lips against his. His breathing quickens... AND LORD RENDAR WALKS IN.

She tells him to get lost! But he says "Why should I? I can be here if I want!" Terrik quickly turns and heads for the door.

28 - TERRITORY.JPG

Infuriated, Bhamv screams and launches herself at Lord Rendar. "What are you doing?!" he yells. She claws, she bites, she flails. But she can't take him. Rendar throws her to the floor and scoffs disdainfully.

29 - WAIT AND BLEED.JPG

Climbing back to her feet, Bhamv flees the classroom with tears in her eyes. Rendar will pay for this. She swears with every fiber of her being, he will pay.

Maybe she can't beat Lord Rendar, but she knows who can - her new friend, Frank the Tank.

30 - NEW MILLENNIUM CYANIDE CHRIST.JPG

But while she's sweet talking Frank.. Justine comes and is incensed. She demands Frank choose who she likes better, Bhamv or Justine! In a surprising and telling display, Frank refuses, saying "This is ridiculous."

31 - THE UNFORGIVEN.JPG

She catches him after and tries to finish badmouthing Rendar, but is not sure whether she's succeeded or not.

She goes down the hall, finding every friend she has, and badmouths Lord Rendar to them. Bones. Eve. She hates him. HATES. HATE. HATE.

The bell rings for afternoon classes. Despite all that has gone on, B3 manages to stay reasonably on task.

She starts trying to decide who to invite to warm up with her - Eve, or Terrik? The question is answered when Eve Stienman approaches her first.

32 - THUNDERHORSE.JPG

The two head off to the pool. The warmup session is invigorating. She asks Eve what she thinks of Terrik. "He's nice," is the succinct reply.

33 - BLOOD OCEAN.JPG

With a predatory grin on her face, Bhamv tells Eve they should go get changed for swim practice. Eve nods agreement.

In the privacy of the girl's changing room, Eve is already blushing. Bhamv makes her move, and slips her arms around ES. "Let... let me go..." Eve protests weakly. But she leans into Bhamv.

Bhamv starts to loosen her grip, and Eve turns around.. in time to find Bhamv's lips on hers. Hands start roaming.

34 - CANYON JAM.JPG

"Hey, are you girls about ready in there? It's time to start!" comes the call from the pool. Rats.

Being so worked up does B3 no favors, and she performs poorly during practice.

Afterwards, she makes suggestive remarks to Eve while they change again, but the element of surprise is lost, though Eve doesn't react negatively. But she doesn't pursue, either.

35 - MY INNER CHILD TIED AND BEATEN IN MY TRUNK.JPG

B3 goes looking for Terrik, and sees him in the library, but just as she's approaching him, Bones surprises her from the side and hugs her tightly. Across the room, Frank notices, winking at her, as he slips an arm around Dei Skates.

36 - SKELETONS OF SOCIETY.JPG

Bones then suddenly looks terribly embarrased and runs away. Bhamv is stunned, then tries to follow him. He's faster than her though. But she sees an interesting sight along the way - Justine pulling Gusto down into a passionate kiss.

37 - SLAVE NEW WORLD.JPG

Bhamv has lost track of Bones and can't find him. She runs into Eve again in the hallway.

"Hey, you wanna go back to my place?" B3 asks.

38 - HOLY DIVER.JPG

"I'd.... like to."

END OF DAY 10

anything.JPGpopularity.JPG sports.JPG study.JPG

Epilogue: Wow. Just. Wow. It's amazing what the teensiest bit of manipulative malevolence can accomplish. I had no idea things were going to get THIS crazy out of hand. There is now some sort of love geodesic dome going on, as Justine is now in official, confessed relationships with both Frank AND Jay, while simultaneously Jay is still in an official relationship with Kags despite the addition of Justine. I didn't even know that was possible. The popularity board is in complete and total upheaval with massive movement both up and down. Despite it not being his fault, Lord Rendar's fight with Bhamv did him absolutely no favors. Life is unfair that way. Klew's steady march away from the bottom continues, but Raven just can't catch a break. Bones, however, has gone up quite a bit - probably owing to his beatdown of FF who was already low popularity, and his burgeoning relationship with B3. Careful Bones, you're playing with fire. Bhamv's social networking is yielding results at the expense of others as she butters up her friends and badmouths her enemies. It's been by far the most violent day to date at Halforums Academy. But people respond to stress in different ways.. the positioning indicated Dei was clearly the initiator with FF in the hallway. She must have wanted to cheer him up after his drubbing really badly - enough to engage that odd penchant for public sex he keeps trying to bring up. And in all the confusion, poor, slow, dull as dirt Cheesy keeps his nose clean and climbs up two more notches closer to Dirona, while Justine plummets from 1st to 6th. Word has it on the grapevine she's slept with Frank, Jay and even poor besotted Gusto. Frank, despite B3's prodding, seems to see his revenge on Justine taking shape in the form of our shortest resident redhead. I doubt he has any consideration for FF at all.

GasBandit

Staff member
Poor AnimePoe. She keeps getting into fights, and keeps getting her ass beat for it.
Yeah. If she were real, I think she'd have transferred out by now. But since I'm in charge here, DANCE, PLAYTHINGS, DANCE FOR ME! BWA HA HA HA HA HA

Jeez, this was a crazy day. A lot of fighting, sex, and badmouthing. This really is starting to feel like Game of Thrones. Hopefully nothing too bad winds up happening to AnimeDei or AnimeFilm because of all of this puppeteered intrigue.

Also, the hallway? Hormones really are a hell of a thing.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm thinking I may need to make a website with all this stuff on it. Just in case something happens to the forum DB or something. Or we change software again.

Whoa now, I'm popular?? This is so not like real life, it's fantastic!!

All the fights, gossip and chaos!! Best day yet!!

Also, really, Jay. Really?? My body's not enough for you??

GasBandit

Staff member
Whoa now, I'm popular?? This is so not like real life, it's fantastic!!

All the fights, gossip and chaos!! Best day yet!!

Also, really, Jay. Really?? My body's not enough for you??
It may be a supply problem. You two have one of the longest running relationships in school, but Justine's eclipsed you, and compared to Dei you might as well be a nun.

Of course, I think Dirona's eyeballs might be about to explode at this point. Lucky for her, Dirona's next in line for intervention from the hand of fate. That'll most likely be tonight.

i am a frickin anime protagonist over here, my god! I got more action then I thought I would ever get. I fought, I groped, and I have people interested in me and vice-versa.

Hahaha I love There's this whole violent ecosystem and MD and I are almost completely seperated from it by being responsible, level-headed, and flying under almost every radar.

Justine is going to be a bad influence on you Gusto!