[PC Game] Halforums House 3: Halforums Academy Semester 1 Complete!

Good God, man. How many different "Joes" did you have to come up with? :D

I don't think I was ever this popular in school, TBH.

GasBandit

Staff member
Good God, man. How many different "Joes" did you have to come up with? :D
Man, let me tell you, I had to break out google and start googling Joes halfway through. It's why the whole damn thing took 2 hours but I refused to back down once I chose the theme. Some of the "Joes" even make sense! After pm classes, Eve Stienman asking you about Dei is "Joseph McCarthy" because she's asking you about the Reds! Get it?!

Yeah, yeah, I know. heh. Anyway, this update had by far the most screenshots/events of any day thus far. Fitting, for the season finale.

I don't think I was ever this popular in school, TBH.
Maybe that's just because you didn't go to school with THESE guys. And, naturally, you probably weren't gripped firmly by the hand of fate and forced to interact despite your withdrawn nature.

This is true. Of course, I also had a higher "self-hatred" score, I think. :awesome:

Hm. This makes me think of something.

EDIT: Never mind, don't want to alter things just yet.

I can't believe Jay and I actually broke up! I thought we were going to be that sterotypical couple who's always on the verge of breaking up, you know arguing all the time, but never actually does.

I think my popularity must come from not wanting to get into everyone's pants...

EDIT: ....aaaaaaand Jay then makes me feel creepy for posting that. Wonderful :facepalm::Leyla:

GasBandit

Staff member
I think my popularity must come from not wanting to get into everyone's pants...

EDIT: ....aaaaaaand Jay then makes me feel creepy for posting that. Wonderful :facepalm::Leyla:
Maybe. Truth be told, I held back a little because I thought it'd be too out of character for you to suddenly turn into Ron Jeremy the instant I was in your head, so all I did was have you be as nice (but platonic) as possible, and wherever possible letting others approach you to initiate conversation (which worked out to be about 2/3rds of the time).

But even with all that, I'm reasonably sure that by the end of the day there were 2, mmmmaybe 3 girls who might have been yours for the taking if I'd not had scruples about tearing up your character sheet. Hell, I'm fairly certain right now that Dirona and Mind Detective both are engaged in a deathrace with your zipper being the finish line. It's interesting what a little bit of competition does to girls.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ok! Here's the semester final tabulations. Different from the previous week, I added in "averages" in both rows and columns so you can get a feel of the general attitude of/toward each student. Self hate has really become a problem, I didn't even see that Lord Rendar hit -14, which probably explains why he broke up with Lana Karron. Also there were some off-camera crushes I had no idea were going on... for instance, Kags and Film Fanatic have broken the hug barrier, as well has Cheesy with both Raven and Dei. (I use hugging as one ironclad flag that changes a high grade friendship to a crush). Also there are a TON of one-sided crushes now - for example, Frank is still pining for Kags, but she's now absolutely sick of him. And there's more where that came from. And JEEZ is there a lot of unforgiveable hate flying around.

Anyway, details attached as PDF. This begins the first semester break, and updates are on hiatus while I recharge my batteries and then spend who knows how many hours trying to edit out the self-hate. We can keep spitballing different ideas for next "season," be it a continuation of this, or a "survivor" reboot, or something else entirely.

Also, I might post more "DVD bonus content" if I come across it.

Attachments

Last edited:
I would probably have more points with Jay if he would start acting like a gentlemen. *glares*

As for next season... I'd be up for anything. A survivor reboot might be entertaining, though we'd have to explain how we keep getting the psychos each week...

GasBandit

Staff member
I would probably have more points with Jay if he would start acting like a gentlemen. *glares*

As for next season... I'd be up for anything. A survivor reboot might be entertaining, though we'd have to explain how we keep getting the psychos each week...
Nah, just the lowest popularity student would transfer out, and be replaced by a new incoming transfer, till we run out of people.

GasBandit

Staff member
Whelp, that does it for AniPoe.
Eh, depends on who she's with and what happens. Remember it's a reboot, so everybody's popularity would reset, and Raven, while usually low in popularity, hasn't been bottom of the barrel in a fair amount of time.

Bubble and I have a "polite" relationship.
I acknowledge that he's a cheating @#$%, but by gawd I'll stick by his unfaithful ass.
He's still not getting sex though.

GasBandit

Staff member
Bubble and I have a "polite" relationship.
I acknowledge that he's a cheating @#$%, but by gawd I'll stick by his unfaithful ass.
He's still not getting sex though.
Yeah, like I said - I'd expect you guys to break up within 24 hours. Official relationships generally don't last once they drop below 10. Then usually the dumped hates the dumper with flames.. flames?... flames. On the side of his/her face...

Yeah, like I said - I'd expect you guys to break up within 24 hours. Official relationships generally don't last once they drop below 10. Then usually the dumped hates the dumper with flames.. flames?... flames. On the side of his/her face...
Flames?

I apparently don't hate myself yay. Also I don't think I technically can have a crush on Justine since I don't swing that way. >.>

GasBandit

Staff member
I apparently don't hate myself yay. Also I don't think I technically can have a crush on Justine since I don't swing that way. >.>
Egh! That's supposed to be on Cheesy, I messed up the column.

Edit - ok, I fixed it.

Can I rise from the dead as zombie Terrik or should I come back as someone else?

Or...should I just be content and watch the ducks by the pond.

GasBandit

Staff member
Can I rise from the dead as zombie Terrik or should I come back as someone else?

Or...should I just be content and watch the ducks by the pond.
Well, especially in the case of a survivor reboot, there's no reason why you (and Bhamv for that matter) wouldn't be reintroduced. In the case of the current timeline, maybe whoever suggested it was right after all, and your female cousin and Bhamv's male cousin (or something to that effect) could transfer in.

At this point I'm still not fixed on exactly how to proceed from here. I'm not sure interest (either mine nor the rest of you) can be maintained in 25 more days of this exact same formula. Something's gotta shake things up.

Well, especially in the case of a survivor reboot, there's no reason why you (and Bhamv for that matter) wouldn't be reintroduced. In the case of the current timeline, maybe whoever suggested it was right after all, and your female cousin and Bhamv's male cousin (or something to that effect) could transfer in.

At this point I'm still not fixed on exactly how to proceed from here. I'm not sure interest (either mine nor the rest of you) can be maintained in 25 more days of this exact same formula. Something's gotta shake things up.
Don't start the next semester right away. Wait a week or a month. Then, no matter what you choose, it'll be fresh and interesting anyway. Plus it'll give you time to consider more options. You could even do a few quick tests to see how different scenarios might play out.

GasBandit

Staff member
MEANWHILE IN AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION...

"Oh shit, not again, they're waiting for me!"

1.JPG

"AAAHH Run! RUN!"

2.JPG

"Seriously?! Every morning with this shit?!"

3.JPG

"I CAN'T STUDY LIKE THIS"

4.JPG

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN"