Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

This is really good. And also it's from 2011, but I hadn't seen it yet.

xena.jpg

I especially like how she got the countryside to cosplay as New Zealand.
More pics here, but don't bother clicking on the website link, it appears to have been reassigned since as an all-ads page.

--Patrick

I am totally impressed, not just with the costume quality, but the work put into the body shapers.

Hmmm... he's also pretty cute out of costume, too. I have the weirdest feelings right now. :confused:

GasBandit

Staff member
I am totally impressed, not just with the costume quality, but the work put into the body shapers.

Hmmm... he's also pretty cute out of costume, too. I have the weirdest feelings right now. :confused:
That weird feeling is because there are no bananas in any of the shots. I guarantee it. #GeorgeZimmer

This Bowsette shit is WILD.

I haven’t seen a cosplay sweep like this in a long while. I have so many friends cranking them out as we speak.
We are approaching maximum meme capacity. There is going to be a point when too many new memes are happening at once, and then the great meme collapse will occur.

But until then...

Sorry ya’ll, the Queen has already done Bowsette. I no longer need to.

(Even though I was never going to cosplay Bowsette sorry no thanks, not interested.)

Kay Bear is THE CUTESTTTT. :heart:

Just kidding.

It is fucking fascinating how fucking quickly Bowsette has taken over cosplay and fanart though.