1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

Discussion in 'Pez's Playhouse & Cosplay Corner' started by figmentPez, May 24, 2010.

1. GasBandit

GasBandit Ask me about my Reprehensible Filth Staff Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Books:
    tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HIGHOCTANENIGHTMAREFUEL

• Brofist Brofist x 2
  2. PatrThom

PatrThom Genuinely Curious

Books:
    More like "uncanny valley."
    The big question is whether Bert's nose actually comes off.

--Patrick

• Like Like x 1
  3. fade

fade Insert "Yo mama" joke here Staff Member

Books:
    [​IMG]

The comments on this post are like "The Best of DBZ Abridged".

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
  4. GasBandit

GasBandit Ask me about my Reprehensible Filth Staff Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Books:
    "Look, Vegeta! Locals."

5. PatrThom

PatrThom Genuinely Curious

Books:
    jmwZtCBg.jpg
    Never played LoL, so don't know how faithful this cosplay of "Nidalee" by irina_sabetskaya is.
    More of the character here, for as long as imgur lets it stay up.
    She looks like she'd be able to do a good Lynda Carter WW, but I don't see any shots of her as that character.

--Patrick