Gone, But Not Forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentPez

Staff member
Focus on those who are still with us. :)
"The old wisdom that was borne out of the West was forsaken. Kings made tombs more splendid than the houses of the living and counted the names of their descent dearer than the names of their sons. Childless lords sat in aged halls musing on heraldry or in high, cold towers asking questions of the stars. And so the people of Gondor fell into ruin. The line of Kings failed, the White Tree withered, and the rule of Gondor was given over to lesser men."

C

Computergate

Pfft, I NAMED this place. When Dave dies (*checks his watch worriedly*) all of Halforums' overseas bank accounts and liquid assets default back to me. Then, as the new CEO, I may choose to stay on board or choose a new lackey. I'm thinking Chazwozel would be a fun choice. Whaddya guys think?
I don't have to be back for ten minutes and I already know what to say.

No.

:D

Dave

Staff member
He was only Edrondol because "Dave" was already taken. But since I was the first one here fuck that other guy!

B

Biannoshufu

@ Calliejana I think you need to remember the reasons you recently took a sabbatical from this place. Remember, and relive, in exact detail.

B

Biannoshufu

Pfft, I NAMED this place. When Dave dies (*checks his watch worriedly*) all of Halforums' overseas bank accounts and liquid assets default back to me. Then, as the new CEO, I may choose to stay on board or choose a new lackey. I'm thinking Chazwozel would be a fun choice. Whaddya guys think?
Is that some sort of weird trolling attempt?

Fuck off.

J

Jiarn

G'damn. When Biannoshufu's on, she's on.

No lost love for you Calleja, but damn, cookie jar/hand/etc.

...I'm lost. What's "the reason I took the sabbatical" according to this Biannoshufu person?
Seriously, no clue.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Alright, that makes it....

No, nevermind, I still have no clue what she's on about. How do my "sabbatical" and that CEO quip relate? :confused:

Dave

Staff member
And I believe it was at a time of unbelievable bile which you had issues with separating. We've grown since then.

Mostly.

... and that cookie jar thing jiarn was going on about? WTF? I'm thoroughly confused... did you guys decide what was my reason for leaving while I was gone and it has something to do with... CEOs?
Added at: 15:32
And I believe it was at a time of unbelievable bile which you had issues with separating. We've grown since then.

Mostly.
Wha? I had no issues with amy, never have.. she's always been one of the forum people I like. I'm really confused....

J

Jiarn

It has to do with the fact that you were trolling Chaz, then you got upset that someone called you a troll. I thought that was the jist of it.

......wha? How was I trolling Chaz!? I've always loved chaz.. "persona" or not. I was, if anything, "trolling" his haters.

I've ALWAYS been in the Chaz side whenever the forum divides over him. He's one of the few people here I'd let crash in my couch.

Simmer down, don't make me go all necro in here.

.... wait a minute....
Added at: 13:44
side note: why in the hell does it say "new member" under my AV???
Added at: 13:45
There was no trolling, I can see that. It's all just a little misunderstanding.

I believe I was one of the people Calleja was upset with when he left. I hold no ill will on it and am glad he's back.

I guess I was a "Chaz h8tr".

To be honest, there's only one person I remember being upset with, and it wasn't you Krisk. Well, that's not accurate, I was upset with a few, I remember that, but I only remember who one of THOSE was... I forgot the rest. That's why I'm back... I finally stopped caring.

I'm MIGHTILY confused on why you people think I left, though, I suspect what you guys think and what actually happened have few things in common.
Added at: 15:52
Also, I think I should add that I'm missing something myself too.... I just MENTIONED "Chaz" and 5 different people considered it trolling? What the fuck happened while I was gone?

I thought you left to join the Mexican police force, fighting against the various drug kingpins in an epic battle for superiority of the streets. And Starbucks.

Is this wrong?

As I recall Calleja left because he was actually having a hard time with his grandmother passing and people giving him some grief about unrelated things and what he needed was a break. Some space. But we're like the unhealthy addiction we are and he came back to us (hell, I took a break and I'm back again too, even if my break was undesired). For this we smile, we move on and continue to be the one big dysfunctional family we are.

Now don't make me break out the necro stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.