General Empyrion Thread

Reactions
3,161 739 14
That's the only place I have a current structure, yes. But not where I've been mapping, measuring, and then trying to make something in creative that'll fit and throw it in the factory before I plop it down.

--Patrick
I should start a betting pool on whether or not you'll actually establish a base before the server has to wipe for Alpha 9. Seems I should be offering even odds at this point :p

Reactions
3,161 739 14
The two new big factions on the server, RaT and MBR, had a big fight night before last, and it ended with all sides saying "gg that was fun" etc. Good to see positive pvp interaction again on the server.

Reactions
3,161 739 14
So the PvP factions aren't griefing trolls now?
Actually, I checked into the MBR folks especially, since they have more members and have been marginally more active. They're like... our alternate universe twin. They're from Ember Gaming, a community of mostly 30+ y/o gamers that have been playing together in various games like WoW or minecraft or L4D for years, have their own discord, etc. They last tried playing Empyrion on a public server where the admin was abusive, and that soured them on empyrion on a public server. They specifically came to the HF server because of all the stuff I put in the rules about "The admin shall not X".

Last edited: