Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

Apparently that is per Colorado law. Democrats are not allowed to bring suit to disallow a Republican on the Republican primary ballot.

The meme is not totally correct, though, as the court was entirely selected by Democrats. I don't think that part is nearly as juicy as the Colorado GOP starting the whole thing.

The Supreme Court will not agree, though, perhaps even unanimously. I appreciated the little insight into Colorado politics, though.

Screenshot_20231227_183150_X.jpg

Smart move politically, she was probably going to lose the 3rd district to a Dem in 2024, and Buck's district is both a pretty strong red district and also just bled a bunch of Dems into the new district we got after the census. Her switching districts probably guarantees both stay red, unless the Dems in the 4th rally incredibly hard (and knowing that district because it used to be mine pre-census) I doubt it.

Welp

"I may have met the love of my life via immigration, but I cannot stand for anyone else in this country to enjoy even a modicum of the same privilege I have."

Every anti-immigration asshole ever.

Fuck you you pituitary gland mistake.