Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

Had a coworker with awful teeth who lost a tooth bc he wanted to fuck another coworker and her dad, who owns the gym I used to go to, knocked him out. He's still my anime and weed guy lol

She was the cutest girl at this restaurant and was a really underrated pizza cook who was treated terribly there, we were buds until she had a relapse then she didn't want to talk to me anymore
I parsed this wrong the first time I read this and I was all like, "Whoa."

GasBandit

Staff member

The man who ran over and killed several people including children, who was coincidentally out on bail from a charge of attempting to intentionally run over someone else, says he feels he's being demonized.

Reactions: Cat
Dude. You ran over elderly people and children. In what is arguably one of the MOST CONSERVATIVE cities in the state of Wisconsin.

Be thankful that it was only the cop who shot at your car.

That whole event was fucking weird for me in the aftermath. Absolutely every conservative I knew was claiming that liberals were defending him and the MSM were trying to cover it up. I had to explain that the MSM always uses language like "allegedly" and such because they don't want the dude to come back later and sue for libel, but that absolutely no one in the court of public opinion was calling the dude a hero or defending him killing children.

Went right over their head. They kept acting like this guy was "our Rittenhouse" and they don't seem to grasp that none of us on the more progressive end glorify murderers. It's always projection.

Oh no they support murder of liberals this is such a surprise and thing they don’t frequently admit.
it’s nowhere near the first time they’ve obliquely laid their true feelings bare. They aren’t shy about publicly admitting them so long as they aren’t explicitly stating them (e.g. “Let’s go Brandon”).
To them, a sentiment doesn’t actually “count” unless it is also delivered via specific words. This is why you so frequently hear “I never said that” as a defense, because vocally expressing relief that someone in the elevator with you has no backpack is totally about the inconvenience and the cramped space and in no way a derogatory swipe at that person’s character.

—Patrick

He could have meant that literally. There really is a terrible system in place for treating people with delusions. Schizophrenia may run in my family and at least one member I know of had to train themselves, and cut off some internet friends who were doing this, to not refer to their auditory hallucinations as "demons" as even joking around like that would lead to them being unable to tell what is real anymore

Reminds me of that video where the guy wearing a Nazi uniform objects to being called a Nazi.
Some nazi from youtube comments wanted to debate me about communism and when I asked if they were a nazi they told me that nazi was derogatory and that historically they didn't call themselves that. Wouldn't tell me what their ideology was tho lol

Some nazi from youtube comments wanted to debate me about communism and when I asked if they were a nazi they told me that nazi was derogatory and that historically they didn't call themselves that. Wouldn't tell me what their ideology was tho lol
It really isn't, and they absolutely did. The nazi's were perfectly fine being called nazi's.

Being called a nazi simply wasn't a slur back then. It's like being called a Trumpist. It may not be a slur now, it may well be in 20 years
It's not a slur now and I've been called the n word, k slur, f slur, r slur, etc for my political opinions so I will not humor tone policing