Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

I know there are people who believe there is a battle being fought between Heaven and Hell, a battle where the ranking of each is determined by the number of "good" and "bad" souls collected by each, respectively. To these people, the act of killing thousands of more-or-less innocent [heathen] children to ensure their souls end up on the "good" side of the fence may be seen as "cashing them in," as a way of "locking in gains" for Christianity (or whomever).

I, however, have to believe any possible gain made this way could NEVER be enough to offset the weight added once their own soul finally lands with a sodden wet SMACK on the other side of that fence.

--Patrick

Last edited:
1. Hervis Rogers waited 6 hours to vote in March 2020 and now faces decades in prison.

He is a case study in how the criminal justice system is abused to promote political narratives, undermine fundamental rights, and target minority groups.

Jesus, this is sickening. They cant even find real voting fraud without being the ones who created the situation.

Tomi Lauren is trending because she is defending Caitlyn Jenner. People are pointing out all the anti-trans stuff Tomi said in the past. What do I think? This is just more proof of what I held for a long time, most of these people are actors. Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Tomi Lauren, Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, Steven Crowder, etc, none of this stuff actually matters to them, and in some cases, they probably believe the opposite, but it just took one moment for them to say something stupid on Twitter, get a whole base of supporters around them, checks started rolling in, speaking engagements got booked, podcasts got offered, and boom, the brand has been developed. Now to keep the brand, you have to say the catch phrases over and over to keep the base giving those sweet, sweet clicks, possibly forever.

This moment of her defending Caitlyn is the mask sliding off ever so slightly. These jerks are basically the Hulk Hogan of political commentary, just screaming Hulkamania while flexing only to go home and drink as a sad Terry Bollea.

Tomi Lauren is trending because she is defending Caitlyn Jenner. People are pointing out all the anti-trans stuff Tomi said in the past. What do I think? This is just more proof of what I held for a long time, most of these people are actors. Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Tomi Lauren, Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, Steven Crowder, etc, none of this stuff actually matters to them, and in some cases, they probably believe the opposite, but it just took one moment for them to say something stupid on Twitter, get a whole base of supporters around them, checks started rolling in, speaking engagements got booked, podcasts got offered, and boom, the brand has been developed. Now to keep the brand, you have to say the catch phrases over and over to keep the base giving those sweet, sweet clicks, possibly forever.

This moment of her defending Caitlyn is the mask sliding off ever so slightly. These jerks are basically the Hulk Hogan of political commentary, just screaming Hulkamania while flexing only to go home and drink as a sad Terry Bollea.
I don't think this is mask off, Caitlyn Jenner has been trying to slide into being on the right and anti-trans for awhile, and of course the grift doesn't care that she's trans.

I don't think this is mask off, Caitlyn Jenner has been trying to slide into being on the right and anti-trans for awhile, and of course the grift doesn't care that she's trans.
Never said mask off, said mask slip. She picked Caitlyn because she is the easy trans woman to defend without absolutely destroying her Conservative Barbie reputation. All I am saying is that the "points and policy don't matter", Tomi likely does not give two shits about trans people negative or positive, but she has to do something to keep getting those viral clicks. BTW I believe Caitlyn Jenner fits into this same thing, she is actually trans but is desperate to remain a celebrity, so what easier way then to try and be the token conservative trans woman.

But it could also easily be the whole "i want these immigrants out... but why are they taking the Taco Guy down the street, he's one of teh good ones!"

After reading up a bit about what is happening in South Africa right now, I can kind of see why people are hesitant to arrest Donald Trump.
Starting off, I wish to admit that my knowledge on the whole thing is low. If anyone has more info on this be more then happy to add clarity.

From what I understand, South Africa has a former president named Jacob Luma, who even before he was elected has been swarmed with various corruption and rape charges, so much so that the president of his party attempted to have him removed over a decade ago, but the party ultimately brought him back in, and even elected him party president. He was ultimately elected the President of South Africa, and become swallowed in dozens more corruption scandals involving enriching himself and wealthy friends of his. After leaving office, the SA Constitutional Court ruled that Zuma's party failed by not holding Zuma accountable. Today, during one of these corruption lawsuits, Luma decided not to show up, and was to be arrested for contempt of court, sentenced to 15 months in prison. Let's just say, the backlash of his supporters has not been pretty. They rushed out to loot and riot, others took the chance to loot too, guns have been pulled out, and a lot of people are dying.

Could that be us in a few months? Man I wish I had the confidence to say no.

Last edited:
Interesting read this morning, but Mike Pence didn't want the leave the Capitol because he was worried the Secret Service was going to abduct him. They kept trying to take him down to his armored limo, but when they finally got him down to it, he refused to get in. What really is interesting to me though, was what he said to his head of security, the one trying to get him to evacuate.

"I trust you, Tim, but you're not driving the car. If I get in that vehicle, you guys are taking off. I'm not getting in the car."

He honestly was afraid that the driver of the limo would just haul him far away, as part of the coups attempt to stop the certification. It shows how little he actually trusted Trump.

Ajit is already gone, unless I'm missing something
Ajit Pai was designated Chairman by President Donald J. Trump in January 2017 and served through January 20, 2021

Yup, he served right up until the instant Trump left office and then stepped down of his own accord.
Probably one of the smartest things he's ever done.

--Patrick