Games on SALE!

No dahling, I moved back to it:

Started WoW as Horde Shaman.
Went Alliance in TBC for more end game raiding options.
Going back to Horde and joining an end-game PVP guild.

Team Fortress 2 is on sale for $2.49 until 2pm PDT for today only! You have less than an hour! Get it if you don't already have it!

figmentPez

Staff member
Steam weekend deal for Nov 5th - ???
50%-off Mass Effect - putting it at $10

Also, Psychonauts has been added to GOG's library. It's the same price as on Steam, though, and it doesn't come with a soundtrack as I was hoping it would. DRM free, though.

figmentPez

Staff member
Weekend deals on Steam:
If you're looking to make your PC cry, Crysis and Crysis Warhead are 50%-off, putting them at $15 each.

The Overlord series is 75%-off, Overlord is $5, Overlord 2 is $10, Overlord: Raising Hell is $2.50 and all three are $8.75 (why anyone would buy the second game alone is beyond me). I've heard the mouse & keyboard controls are pretty bad, but I don't know if you can use a gamepad and get past that.

Direct2Drive tweets:
Get $5 OFF Borderlands for PC at D2D now through Sunday! http://bit.ly/sdysE Use code 5OFFBORDER @ checkout

All the Overlord games are compatible with the Xbox 360 controller.
for 9 bucks, I'm buying the hell out of those games right now.

A $500 40" HDTV? God damn it sucks to be broke!
Yeah, but you needed to start camping 2 days ago to get one of the two they will have in stock. One of the reasons I never to BB on BF is the line is just too crazy. Staples/Office Max is resonable at least (you can get there at 5 and typically get what you want).

D

dellsmaith

I have a shop of games and computer software. If you have interest to buy a games reply me. Some games are given below

1) Bass Pro Shops Trophy Hunter 2007 - 20$
2) Call of Duty 3 -20$
3) Dead or Alive 3 - 25$
4) EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 - - 25$
5) FIFA Soccer 07 - 25$

If you want any games to purchase tell me i will provide you.

I have a shop of games and computer software. If you have interest to buy a games reply me. Some games are given below

2) Call of Duty 3 -20$
3) Dead or Alive 3 - 25$
5) FIFA Soccer 07 - 25$

Yeah... this doesn't sound shady AT ALL.

Dave

Staff member

2) Call of Duty 3 -20$
3) Dead or Alive 3 - 25$
5) FIFA Soccer 07 - 25$

Just a note. Your IP address flags you as a POSSIBLE spammer. Please let us know more about your store and tell us a bit about yourself or you may be banned as a spammer. Right now your other post about the differences about the XBox 30 and the PS3 is what tells me you are real and not a spambot.

We don't want to allow spammers but we also don't want to dump anyone who is just trying to talk to us.

2) Call of Duty 3 -20$
3) Dead or Alive 3 - 25$
5) FIFA Soccer 07 - 25$

Just a note. Your IP address flags you as a POSSIBLE spammer. Please let us know more about your store and tell us a bit about yourself or you may be banned as a spammer. Right now your other post about the differences about the XBox 30 and the PS3 is what tells me you are real and not a spambot.

We don't want to allow spammers but we also don't want to dump anyone who is just trying to talk to us.[/QUOTE]

Check the site in his sig. It's a site that sells R4 Devices for the DS. He's not only a spammer, but he sells grey-market stuff.

figmentPez

Staff member
Steam is doing an Early Holiday Sale. 5 days of 1-day deals:

Today, Nov 25th:
Dragon Age Origins $38
Batman: Arkham Asylum $25
GRID $7.50
Fallen Earth $25
Champions Online $20
Fary Cry 2: Fortune's Edition (with the DLC) $10
Osmos $2

Plus, through Monday, the Lucas Arts Premier Pack is 60%-off ($50) and the THQ complete pack is 50%-off ($50).

EDIT: I think the first "day" is a long one. Next set of deals go up Friday 8am PST, then each day at 8am PST until Monday.

I think I might grab Batman: Arkham Asylum, very tempting.

I've honestly never heard of it until now.

The clock on those games says 27 hours, which doesn't count any time from yesterday. That's more than a day.

figmentPez

Staff member
Direct2Drive is having a sale as well: All Killer, No Filler

Dragon Age $40
Sims 3 $30
Resident Evil 5 $25
Crysis Maximum Edition $20
GTA IV $20
Dawn of Discovery $25

Plus on Monday they'll have a game for 75%-off, but they haven't said what, yet.

Telltale Games is having a free shipping sale, along with some bundle discounts.

Best Buy has some good sales on PS3 and 360 games for $20
Fallout 3
Resident Evil 5
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
and more.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

The clock on those games says 27 hours, which doesn't count any time from yesterday. That's more than a day.
Yeah the first "day" is from Wed. until Friday morning. There's more details in this news post. Friday, Sat, Sun and Mon will each have their own deals, though, put up at 8am PST.

G

GeneralOrder24

Steam is doing an Early Holiday Sale. 5 days of 1-day deals:

Today, Nov 25th:
Dragon Age Origins $38
Batman: Arkham Asylum $25
GRID $7.50
Fallen Earth $25
Champions Online $20
Fary Cry 2: Fortune's Edition (with the DLC) $10
Osmos $2

Plus, through Monday, the Lucas Arts Premier Pack is 60%-off ($50) and the THQ complete pack is 50%-off ($50).

EDIT: I think the first "day" is a long one. Next set of deals go up Friday 8am PST, then each day at 8am PST until Monday.

I think I might grab Batman: Arkham Asylum, very tempting.
The THQ pack, has all red faction, dawn of war, and company of heroes games. There are also a bunch of others, like saints row 2, titan quest, and some more I can't recall. They list the ful retail price as over $300. They're charging $50. http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2539/ Madness.