• Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!

[NHL] Game of Thrones on Ice (aka the NHL Hockey Thread)

Reactions
139 19 0
Who shall take down the mighty Kings of Los Angeles? Shall it be the Blackhawks of Chicago? The Rangers of Manhattan? The Bruins of Boston? The Mistakes on the Lake the Maple Laffs Leafs of Toronto?

Reactions
186 8 0
Don't count us out. We're only 29 contractions away from being Cup favorites!

Seriously though we're going to be so much worse than last year. And thats saying a lot.

Reactions
155 0 0
Is it April already? </nhlplayoffsjoke>

After a 5 year absence this is the Hurricanes year to make a run in the post season. Possibly. Maybe. I hope. :(

Reactions
139 19 0
"Stolen team! STOLEN TEAM! They're not yours! YOU STOLE YOUR TEAM!"

By the way: the Arizona Coyotes say hello.

Reactions
139 19 0
Is Quebecor willing to pay off the lease deal in Sunrise to do it? I don't think they are.

Reactions
178 6 0
Yeah, the Panthers are really looking more and more like a contraction than relocation.

Reactions
139 19 0
Seattle's calling first, though.

Although, I think the worst thing you could do to the Panthers at this point would be to relocate them to the Western Conference.

Reactions
16 0 0
Seattle's calling first, though.

Although, I think the worst thing you could do to the Panthers at this point would be to relocate them to the Western Conference.

Worth it for the humour in Luongo being unable to escape the Pacific Northwest.

Post 1000 and it's in the hockey thread. Nice.

Last edited:
Reactions
178 6 0
Yeah, sad thing, it's really hard to get into trouble while driving a rented Porsche in Ottawa. Nearest place that rents them is Toronto.

Much more believable Crosby headline would be "Several inconvenienced as Sidney Crosby sited for trespassing after practicing too late at local rink."

Reactions
178 6 0
That's pretty much how i expect the entire season to go for the Leafs.

Playoffs discussion will be a pleasant surprise.

Reactions
139 19 0
KEEP IT SEVEN.

In other news: I think I know what I'm going to be doing in January/February of 2016...