Funny (political, religious) pictures

I think it’s more that having diarrhea is the American Dream. Why else would we have created McDonald’s and Taco Bell. Go USA!

And than there are people you seriously believe having diarrhea all the time is normal.
"I grew up with explosive diarrhea, and it is a completely normal part of life. I'll never forget that time Jaden was on the monkey bars and couldn't hold it and ended up bombing his two sisters. I still bust out laughing every time we watch the video."

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member

A lot of boomers like to post the "Hard times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times" litany. They don't like to be reminded that they themselves are the weak men who came about during good times, and the hard times of now are largely their fault.

A lot of boomers like to post the "Hard times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times" litany. They don't like to be reminded that they themselves are the weak men who came about during good times, and the hard times of now are largely their fault.
The soldiers on the front lines of the neverending wars in Iraq/Afghanistan/etc were/are for the most part GenX, Millennials, and now GenZ. Fuck off, Boomer.

figmentPez

Staff member
"I grew up with explosive diarrhea, and it is a completely normal part of life. I'll never forget that time Jaden was on the monkey bars and couldn't hold it and ended up bombing his two sisters. I still bust out laughing every time we watch the video."
"Explosive diarrhea is healthy! It's your body's way of getting rid of toxins. If you're not violently expelling your bowels every morning, you should take two heaping spoonfuls of vitamin C in 32oz of water first thing upon rising. I recommend NutraShit® vitaColon™ because it's made from organic essential oil of snake. I'm a registered distributor, and I can set you up with an order right now, but you'll save money if you become a dealer representative yourself! You'd be losing money if you didn't have the runs!"

Or how many of them were "Peace and Love" hippies.

I'm around 90% sure Nick Adams is just a troll. He used to post shit that was kind of on the line of absurdity, but for some reason over the last 4 months he's turned that dial to 11 because it gets him more hits and exposure with all the retweeting and cross-posting to other sites like Reddit and such.