Funny (political, religious) pictures

figmentPez

Staff member
I saw that last night on Twitter, and I'm not impressed. Sometimes people draw a blank when put on the spot. Call it stage fright or a brain fart, whatever, it happens sometimes and it's not proof of anything. The average Trump supporter is dumb as a sack of asbestos, but this clip is not a demonstration of that.

I laughed out loud at this. At least this dummy lacks the self-awareness not to release videos where she looks like a dummy.

Not as funny as the first one, but this is still good too. I would watch an hour of her getting owned asking really dumb, leading questions.

Now this cop I can fuckin' identify with. Having his time wasted by grandstanding entitled whiny children.

WHY DO I HAVE TO COME HOME NOOOOOOOW? BRITNEY'S ALLOWED TO HANG OUT TILL 11.

"Yeah but if I go out there and exercise my right to free speech it'll have consequences"

....Yes, yes indeed. Congratulations.

PLEASE tell me there's a follow-up tweet where they explain what they think an ambulance actually does. The mental gymnastics are probably gold medal-worthy.

I looked at some of his Twitter replies and it reads like the literal most insufferable person to have ever lived wrote every one of them. Dude must be fun to be around.