Funny (political, religious) pictures

I don't know man... they can see each other... what kind of liberal, bleeding heart bullshit is that...

I bet they didn't even adopt out the jewish kid to a nice wasp couple...

figmentPez

Staff member

The racist piece of trash lives next door to a school that is 60% minorities. He's putting his racism on display because he's threatening children.

The racist piece of trash lives next door to a school that is 60% minorities. He's putting his racism on display because he's threatening children.
C'mon man, that swastica is just about the heritage of genocide, not about hating the people that you want to genocide... duh.

Plus, it's not racist because he had his socks on, and he said "no racist" beforehand.

They thought this was clever and edgy, so how do you expect them to handle 1st grade-level math?
This is honestly what I hate the most about this shit. While some people I know are honestly racist, some seem to act racist just because they want to be edgy and seem "counter-culture".

Could have fixed it by choosing 76 to start with instead of 78 but noooo, herp derp we came here to make racist memes not plan ahead. Extra eyeroll points for putting the milky white portion on the "high ground" of just 100, which is like saying "Even our best and brightest only manage to come up to the average."

Also, it's almond milk, which implies the white portion is nuts.

--Patrick