Funny (political, religious) pictures

Does Chaos even use currency at all? At least orks are capitalist.
They have the best currency, mutation causing blessed favour...

Also, having a currency isn't something exclusive to capitalism. Orks don't hoard anything beyond the next opportunity to crump someone gud. Well, unless it's WAAAGH!!!... then the more the betta'.

See this is why he is exploding,

It's simple.
Anyone can do it.
And it's been done for ages.
And it will now be associated with him FOR-EVER.

Milo Yiannopolis (probably misspelled, whatever) complaining about the social media he's not been kicked off of. The Gab one made me laugh out loud.

Leaving Twitter is the Leaving Facebook problem: Everyone hates Twitter/Facebook but EVERYONE is there and no one wants to move.

It's sort of like going from TV to Radio: your diehards will follow you, but no one else will.

Milo Yiannopolis (probably misspelled, whatever) complaining about the social media he's not been kicked off of. The Gab one made me laugh out loud.

"The conservative and libertarian base is lazy, entitled and cowardly"

That's the kind of sentiment that's sure to win you their hearts and minds!

"We can't count on regulation to bring down Big Tech, it's us vs big tech and we need to circumvent them!"

Gee, it's almost like you might need some sort of controling body to keep the rich and powerful in check so they don't just squash the little guy. Lucky these big companies can't throw their money around to influence lawmakers or anything.

Yeah, I don't know how much of a hypocrite you can be.

I'm surprised again and again how politicians, and even more so political pundits/opinioneers, let themselves be convinced they're representing some sort of "silent majority". Both sides of the spectrum, by the way - here in Belgium the Green party was supposed to make a huge leap and score 20+% in the elections. Instead they won a little and gained just over 10% - more or less status quo. They're still salty and talking about media bias and bad communication and the like, while the answer simply is: young green city-living dinks aren't a majority, and pushing one narrative in the media for months doesn't suddenly turn everybody to your way of thinking.

I'm still fairly sure mmmmaybe 20% of the people is actually interested and active in politics, and 80% just wants to be left alone because politicians are gonna politick, and nothing they do matters.

I am 120,000% ready for comedy to move on from this current grift.

PS: Fuck the SNL guy who didn't actually get to make it to SNL because literal hours of incredibly racist, hacky bullshit material he himself recorded and uploaded was actually listened to by people. Some of it as recent as a few months ago. Rob Schneider and apparently, Norm MacDonald still have your back though bud. You'll do fine doing the exact bullshit above and going on Joe Rogan and shit and blame cancel culture (the current horseshit name for consequence for your actions) and not being a shitty hacky racist for your single woe in life.

Last edited:
PS: Fuck the SNL guy who didn't actually get to make it to SNL because literal hours of incredibly racist, hacky bullshit material he himself recorded and uploaded was actually listened to by people. Some of it as recent as a few months ago. Rob Schneider and apparently, Norm MacDonald still have your back though bud. You'll do fine doing the exact bullshit above and going on Joe Rogan and shit and blame cancel culture (the current horseshit name for consequence for your actions) and not being a shitty hacky racist for your single woe in life.
"I'm sorry if you were offended"

(I fucking hate that shit, by the way. Either apologize or don't, you racist smug prick.)

I love that Ricky Gervais, who kind of peddles in offending people, always pipes up in these things with "No one is telling us what we can or can't say. We can say whatever we want. Some people will get offended, and we will decide if we care or not. That's how comedy works."

That’s kinda accurate, really. But if you intend to make a living with Comedy, you can’t assume you can just ShitCock your way to widespread success, you’re going to have to adjust your act & your image ON YOUR OWN based on how the public reacts. Otherwise you will just be branded a foul-mouthed failure.

—Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Basically, unless the GOVERNMENT is telling you what you can't say (and backing it up with jail time or deadly force), no, you are not being censored/oppressed.