Funny (political, religious) pictures

I'm going to say "I just got White House catering" whenever I decide to go through the McDonald's drive-thru from now on.

fade

Staff member
Looking back in this thread, you guys pay a lot for cell service. I pay $100/month for 4 lines with 20 GB per line WITH rollover that accumulates up to 20 GB per line. You guys need a cheaper carrier or something. I'm using T-Mobile. They do the 4/100 plan at least once a year. You can lock it in forever. I think it may be up to 120 or so now. I've never had a single issue with service. In fact, I switched from AT&T, and my coverage problems went away.

GasBandit

Staff member
Looking back in this thread, you guys pay a lot for cell service. I pay $100/month for 4 lines with 20 GB per line WITH rollover that accumulates up to 20 GB per line. You guys need a cheaper carrier or something. I'm using T-Mobile. They do the 4/100 plan at least once a year. You can lock it in forever. I think it may be up to 120 or so now. I've never had a single issue with service. In fact, I switched from AT&T, and my coverage problems went away.
I used to have t-mobile until one day their data service went down for a week and a half and the lack of urgency from their support center was palpable.

Verizon costs more (and is demonstrably evil) but at least it works, and when it doesn't, they fix it fast.

I have a pretty low data limit, but I'm almost never anywhere without wifi for long.

Mileage may vary with your cell provider for sure. I never hear good things about T-Mobile around here, except in advertising.

GasBandit

Staff member
Mileage may vary with your cell provider for sure. I never hear good things about T-Mobile around here, except in advertising.
I can definitely say in Colorado Springs, no cell provider other than Verizon has any coverage worth having. The slightest hill blocks out everybody else.

fade

Staff member
I can only say what I've seen. Never had any issues, and I've been with them for years. This summer I drove from TX to SC and back and never lost signal. That's through some really rural areas, too. I know back 10-15 years ago, T-Mobile was the Discover Card of cell networks, and I was iffy on them because of that at first. But no issues since switching.