Funny (political, religious) pictures

Yeah, somehow stooping to a level of "hurr hurr your name" lower than the "Barack HUSSEIN Obama" mouth-breathers was impressive.
You sound like someone who works for Micro$oft!

These are all useful tools to tell me what I should go ahead and ignore though, so there's that.

It's called a 'comedy sketch'. Shows written by comedians use them to present a short scene, often topical, in order to entertain an audience. Do they not have them on Mars?

figmentPez

Staff member
It's called a 'comedy sketch'. Shows written by comedians use them to present a short scene, often topical, in order to entertain an audience. Do they not have them on Mars?
Excuse you, I am not from Mars. I live in the state of denial, thank you very much.

GasBandit

Staff member
We don't do sketches. I mean, we've written a few, including one called "Rape Car", but we've never filmed it.
That sounds like it had about the same level of political correctness as a sketch my friends and I *did* film back in high school called "The Basement Cult of Hitler."

Dave

Staff member
It's about a couple guys who are on the wrong side of town. they stop at a light and they are suddenly surrounded by a bunch of guys shouting at them. Then you see in the rear video (the camera cars have to go in reverse) a mostly naked man pelvic thrusting the car. The guy doing the pelvic thrusts is one of our comedians and he's like 400 pounds.

Rape Car.

It's about a couple guys who are on the wrong side of town. they stop at a light and they are suddenly surrounded by a bunch of guys shouting at them. Then you see in the rear video (the camera cars have to go in reverse) a mostly naked man pelvic thrusting the car. The guy doing the pelvic thrusts is one of our comedians and he's like 400 pounds.

Rape Car.

Kinda, but sketches try to be funny.

Rape Car.
whoa, that sounds hilarious. why'd you never film it????

unrelated question - how many women are in your writers' room?

Dave

Staff member
whoa, that sounds hilarious. why'd you never film it????

unrelated question - how many women are in your writers' room?
2 out of 6. In fact, the main idea came from Steph. We were in the parking lot after rehearsal and one of the guys was sitting in his car. Eric - the really big guy - started humping the back of the car and we were all amazed at how it looked in the reverse camera. Steph started talking about how it would be funny if we circumvented the trope about being "on the wrong side of town". So the insinuation that you were going for is completely wrong. Nice try, though.

edit: Oops! 3 of 7. I forgot that Tasha was still a part of the group then.

Dave

Staff member
Gotcha. She quit the group because she got pregnant and wanted to spend time being a mom. We didn't bump her off. Yet.