Funny (political, religious) pictures

GasBandit

Staff member
I have no idea why republican talk show hosts keep trying to say "Hey, why don't we get Newt?" day in and day out for months now. Newt's over and done, decades ago. Nobody will ever vote for him again. But when the speaker job came up? "Hey, Newt should be speaker again" even though he's not even a congressman anymore. When they thought the convention was up for grabs? "Secretly dark-horse Newt in for president!" Then when Trump was gonna pick his VP "He should pick Newt."

STOP TRYING TO MAKE NEWT HAPPEN. HE'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.[DOUBLEPOST=1469737089,1469736871][/DOUBLEPOST]

"Why don't we get Newt?" Uh, because by March 2012 he was already losing momentum against Romney as he was out by the end of April?

Last edited:
THAT'S JUST WHAT THE LIBERAL PROPOGANDA MACHINE WANTS YOU TO THINK! Newt 2016!
I thought, for some reason, that he had tried running against this cycle, but I can't seem to find any evidence of it. That's why I altered my statement.

I was fairly sure of it, though. I remember stories reminding people that he'd divorced his two previous wives while they were fighting serious illnesses and married his mistresses each time... I don't know, man.

Within 20 minutes of posting that cartoon on FB I had a friend post something like "Yeah having people care about the future is super annoying!"

For fuck's sake it's a comic, dude, calm yourself.

For the non-French-speaking:

If HC wins the presidential election, it'll be the first time two American presidents sleep with each other.
If DT wins the presidential election, it'll br the first time a billionaire moves into public housing abandoned by a black family.

If HC wins the presidential election, it'll be the first time two American presidents sleep with each other
Probably not true. I mean, at some point as a wee lad, I'm sure W cuddled up with his parents.

And if we're talking sex, not sleep, I'm not convinced the Clintons do. I'll need video evidence.

We'll see if this one actually sticks around for any period of time: virtually all Conservative-centric webcomics that I've ever seen folded up shop within a year when their artists couldn't support themselves on them.

EDIT: Looks like the artist has been doing it since 2015. Kudos for sticking out that rough first year.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
We'll see if this one actually sticks around for any period of time: virtually all Conservative-centric webcomics that I've ever seen folded up shop within a year when their artists couldn't support themselves on them.

EDIT: Looks like the artist has been doing it since 2015. Kudos for sticking out that rough first year.
The real test will be how long it keeps going after the election.

The real test will be how long it keeps going after the election.
I am legitimately wondering how many people have offered to pay him $1,000 for the custom comic. I know actual, professional artists who have had work printed in Pen and Paper splatbooks that don't get that much.

GasBandit

Staff member
I am legitimately wondering how many people have offered to pay him $1,000 for the custom comic. I know actual, professional artists who have had work printed in Pen and Paper splatbooks that don't get that much.
Probably none. He's using the same trick I use to avoid doing tech side jobs. "Do you fix computers on your own time, too?" "Yes, my rates start at $80 per hour plus parts and gas."