Funny (political, religious) pictures

fade

Staff member
I do emojis from my iPhone. I don't use any app. Just the browser. Site looks fine, works the same as desktop for me.

As for student loans, I got a full ride to university, but coming from a broke family, I still had to take loans for incidentals. I also had to pay for the last two semesters of my PhD because I only registered for 1 hour, waiting for my post-doc to start. I put those on the loan. I am making the last payment this month, 11 years after I graduated with my doctorate.

GasBandit

Staff member
Tapatalk emoji test...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1439479963,1439479904][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do emojis from my iPhone. I don't use any app. Just the browser. Site looks fine, works the same as desktop for me.
No you don't, you use the built in board smileys. We're referring to the emojis built into the software keyboards of most mobile devices. You know, the little people and poo symbols and whatnot.

Sue me. I can load all the Emojis as smilies but coming from iOS is doesn't parse correctly.
I'll talk to my lawyer :p Although considering I had to lookup how to add emoji from OS X. I'm not likely care after this. Would be nice to respond to some posts with smiling poop though.

fade

Staff member
Tapatalk emoji test...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1439479963,1439479904][/DOUBLEPOST]
No you don't, you use the built in board smileys. We're referring to the emojis built into the software keyboards of most mobile devices. You know, the little people and poo symbols and whatnot.
Oh. Well I just assumed those only worked device to device and never even tried.

GasBandit

Staff member
[emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87] [emoji88] [emoji89] [emoji90]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1439480253,1439480158][/DOUBLEPOST]THERE we go. Tapatalk has its own emojis plugin separate from the phone's default emoji method that actually treats the icons as plain old embedded images.

Oh. Well I just assumed those only worked device to device and never even tried.
Some web apps support them (like Twitter), some don't.

Trump is raking in the illiterate, downtrodden vote for being outspoken and saying it like it is.
Saunders is getting the white leftist educated vote for being, you know, pretty much European in his approach.

People really all just vote against their own interests, don't they? Oy.

Dave

Staff member
Saunders is getting the white leftist educated vote for being, you know, pretty much European in his approach.

People really all just vote against their own interests, don't they? Oy.
Voting for Sanders is not voting against our own interest. In fact, he's the only candidate that has our interest at heart. So voting for anyone BUT Bernie is voting against our own interests.

Voting for Sanders is not voting against our own interest. In fact, he's the only candidate that has our interest at heart. So voting for anyone BUT Bernie is voting against our own interests.
It's the black and poor voting for Trump I'm mostly criticizing. The privileged/entitled voting for Bernie I understand. The black, hispanic, uneducated, unemployed and poor should be voting for Bernie, is my point.