Funny (political, religious) pictures

There are a lot of reasons Trump is unfit to hold the office of the president of the United States of America. The greatest of which is his inability to sell a Stone Cold Stunner.
WTF was that? That was awful... was he afraid his hair would fly off?

Michigan, West Virginia, Potayto, potahto, it's all part of that amorphous, conglomerated, cold, desolate, poverty-stricken wasteland between New York and Chicago, right?
"between New York and Chicago"? There's no such thing! It's East Coast, West Coast, Flyover Country, Deep South, and Florida. Chicago's a "road trip"/"car trip" away from NY, so obviously it's East Coast as well.

This message brought to you by Hollywood Geographical Society.

"between New York and Chicago"? There's no such thing! It's East Coast, West Coast, Flyover Country, Deep South, and Florida. Chicago's a "road trip"/"car trip" away from NY, so obviously it's East Coast as well.

This message brought to you by Hollywood Geographical Society.
I like to imagine the US is basically the East Coast, the West Coast, and the individual cities you'd want to go to in between are just tiny islands lost in an ocean of corn and soybeans.

GasBandit

Staff member
lost in an ocean of corn and soybeans.
And screeching predatory incestuous redneck quasihuman monsters. With guns. Naturally.

At least, that's what I imagine is going through somebody's mind when they utter nonsense like "oh god I'd never set foot in Texas, are you crazy?"

I always hate that "Nothing to fear, nothing to hide" argument. Oh sure, it's fine when you want to read my email, but I go to one movie theater and try to argue that my penis is nothing to fear, and I'm arrested for public indecency.

I always hate that "Nothing to fear, nothing to hide" argument. Oh sure, it's fine when you want to read my email, but I go to one movie theater and try to argue that my penis is nothing to fear, and I'm arrested for public indecency.
The comparison might make my girlfriend question her life choices, and I'm afraid of losing her, therefor, don't show her your thing.

Long answer, I got a degree in a field I can't do jack shit with and'll never help me, have a job, stuff the money in my mattress, and laugh all the way to the bank until I realize I'm paying for thousands of others to do equally useless studies 'cause I live in Belgium. :troll:

GasBandit

Staff member
Interestingly enough, Dei never seems to have trouble posting emojis when she's mobile... wonder if it's a tapatalk/forumrunner thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1439479663,1439479597][/DOUBLEPOST]test[DOUBLEPOST=1439479755][/DOUBLEPOST]Yep, the emojis didn't work from android either. Oh well.