Funny (political, religious) pictures

My son, who has autism, basically has every single one of my challenging traits, but amplified. So I get really pissy at people who deny an obvious genetic component. :p

GasBandit

Staff member

But... but I thought they LIKED butts.[DOUBLEPOST=1420314974,1420314870][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, lesbians engage in anal sex now? Who knew?

Should have been all gay men.

I did laugh, though.
I think the joke came from the same school of thought that treats "gay" as distinct from "lesbian" (I mean, they do differentiate them enough to be separate letters in GLAAD and LGBT etc)

But... but I thought they LIKED butts.
I find that billboard confounding. What does coming out have to do with smoking?
"we didn't fight for civil rights to die of lung cancer"- Rosa Parks
:p[DOUBLEPOST=1420315105,1420314993][/DOUBLEPOST]

But... but I thought they LIKED butts.[DOUBLEPOST=1420314974,1420314870][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think the joke came from the same school of thought that treats "gay" as distinct from "lesbian" (I mean, they do differentiate them enough to be separate letters in GLAAD and LGBT etc)
I've honestly never met a woman who referred to themselves as "lesbian" exclusively... but meh, the alphabet soup continues to grow every year.

GasBandit

Staff member
I find that billboard confounding. What does coming out have to do with smoking?
"we didn't fight for civil rights to die of lung cancer"- Rosa Parks
:p
Yeah, it's pretty head scratching.

Sort of reminds me of the meta joke that goes "Not to be racist, but it's better for your health if you don't smoke."

("But, that's not racist!" "I said 'not to be racist.'")

GasBandit

Staff member
Al Qaeda's attacking​

North Korea is hacking

Flights from Air Asia are crashing too

Police are shooting

Rioters looting

The whole world's gone to Hell

Dave

Staff member
What do you expect from the follower of a pedophile prophet of a genocidal god? Hypocrisy is the smallest sin people like him engage in.

The only Muslims I've met in my travels that seriously follow the alcohol prohibition are the hui chinese. Egyptians, syrians, saudis, iranians....all drank like hell.

a pedophile prophet of a genocidal god
While I'm not saying you're wrong, I feel the need to point out that it's techniclly the same god all Jews and Christians worship, too -and the Old Testamental God is plenty genocidal and vindictive.