Funny (political, religious) pictures

GasBandit

Staff member
"If you are addicted to cat and dog you have a nanochip on your body."

Presumably this means if you're only addicted to cat or dog you're fine. Phew.
But even if you are addicted to both, since the nano chip is ON your body, I assume a good scrubbing will wash it off.

How this guy has the mental wherewithal to file the paperwork to own a vehicle is a mystery to me.

But even if you are addicted to both, since the nano chip is ON your body, I assume a good scrubbing will wash it off.

How this guy has the mental wherewithal to file the paperwork to own a vehicle is a mystery to me.
Somebody else probably did all the paperwork, he just had to provide money.

I'm tempted to think this isn't in the USA - the V/B confusion in "venereal" isn't very typical of English speakers or people living in a mainly Anglophone country.

You've got people with too many screws loose everywhere.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm tempted to think this isn't in the USA - the V/B confusion in "venereal" isn't very typical of English speakers or people living in a mainly Anglophone country.

You've got people with too many screws loose everywhere.
The stars and stripes in red white and blue on the sign trim makes me think it is definitely the US.

I've seen people in Canada and people in Europe fly american flags and MAGA signs even though they aren't from the US, American idiocy has gone international
Like this guy who runs an excavation company in BC?
20220624_140410~2.jpg

He has these hanging in his shop.

We had a Carl’s Jr., the building has been empty for years now. They put it in a curve at a major intersection that didn’t allow people that were driving south to access the entrance. It was not a smart decision about the location.

They're owned by the same company, though at one time were two distinct entities. Evidently, Carl's Jr. bought out Hardees and slowly changed the menu over time to match that of Carl's'. In theory they should be the same. But, I guess according to GB above, they're not.

They're owned by the same company, though at one time were two distinct entities. Evidently, Carl's Jr. bought out Hardees and slowly changed the menu over time to match that of Carl's'. In theory they should be the same. But, I guess according to GB above, they're not.
People like to claim they're different, they aren't. People that think they are just have confirmation bias from when they were distinct

GasBandit

Staff member
Hrm, ok, I should amend.

They WERE very different 15+ years ago, when I moved away from where there were Carl's Jrs to where there were Hardees.

I have not eaten at either since.

Maybe it was the location I ate at, but the burgers at Hardee's were of much less quality than at Carl's Jr. Carl's burgers are bigger and juicier, Hardee's were tiny and dry.

Last edited:
We had a Hardees in my home town and for maybe 2 years their bacon burgers were fucking phenomenal. I dunno what it was, but for a while it was incredible and then all of a sudden wasn't. Every location is different and things can change quickly for a fast food place. Managers, employees, hell, even owners.

Now, one of the best places to eat that is a chain is A&W, and it's the most consistently good place I've ever been to, 2nd place being Culvers.