Funny (political, religious) pictures

Cop 1 "Put the textbook down! Put it down now!"
Cop 2 "Chalk! They've got chalk!!!"
A-10 "BRRRRRRRTTT; BRRRRRRRTTTT."
Cop 1 " Situation resolved. Show us your genitals."
5 yr old student " maga...."

I don't know if it's that, or that the faces generated are Deep Dream'd a bit so that they won't look "real" enough to be confused with a photo, presumably to prevent people from putting in things like, "Donald Trump French-kissing Vladimir Putin" and getting back something they could potentially claim is genuine.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
This would be a hilariously bad take on scripture... if the audience actually recognized it as being borderline-blasphemous.

EDIT: I think it's important to not overlook the implied antisemitism. The idea that the "government" killed Jesus, and that he wasn't a willing sacrifice, is part of the old "the Jews killed Jesus" line of thinking.

Last edited:
He *could've* had an AR-15. They were invented in 50's.
But handguns far and away account for the largest number of shootings, statistically. And knives account for even more.
That’s 173 over a span of a decade, with an average of 17 homicides per year. To put this in perspective, consider that at this rate it would take almost one-hundred years of mass shootings with AR-15s to produce the same number of homicide victims that knives and sharp objects produce in one year.

He *could've* had an AR-15. They were invented in 50's.
But handguns far and away account for the largest number of shootings, statistically. And knives account for even more.
To be pedantic knives actually account for 0% of shootings.

Also, that's not a fair comparison - you're comparing all stabbings to some shootings. Plus either I've misread your link or you have - it says stabbing homicides are 4x higher than rifle homicides, but pistol homicides are 15x higher.

To be pedantic knives actually account for 0% of shootings.

Also, that's not a fair comparison - you're comparing all stabbings to some shootings. Plus either I've misread your link or you have - it says stabbing homicides are 4x higher than rifle homicides, but pistol homicides are 15x higher.
Yah, I meant to say 'killings' there. The article I cite has a specific focus, so doesn't really talk about the handgun angle, but yeah, handguns account for far and away the greatest number.
1655403920037.png

(chart snipped from https://www.criminalattorneycolumbus.com/which-weapons-are-most-commonly-used-for-homicides/ )

The point wasn't really "knives bad" but more "the AR-15 demonization in the media is not supported by the evidence."

After Hinckley's shooting of Reagan the "Saturday Night Special" was made illegal. And we got back ground checks and cooling off periods. Also he would not have gotten within 400 yards of Reagan with an AR. Also they were Colt only and were expensive as fuck in the 80s.

But a certain party made sure background checks and cooling off periods were made obsolete. Then by time the Assault Weapons Ban expired Colt lost the trademark/copyright and the price dropped by half. I bought my AR 5 years ago and the price was under $500.