Funny (political, religious) pictures

We'll make our own Penalty Box! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, errr, well, considering it's you, me and PatrThom, maybe a comfortable couch, some good whiskey, and some nice board games?
The weird thing is that my profile says I've never been given a Doing The Thing penalty. My record got expunged at some point.

If the Democratic Party would remove the planks on abortion and gun control from their party platform, they would probably turn the entire midwest and southern US Democratic.
If the democrats were to change their goals to be the exact same as Republicans, the gop and their voter base would still call them the enemy of the nation. They already invent evils to rally against, we live in a post facts world where the only thing that matters is how scared can you make old white people.

... the only thing that matters is how scared can you make old white people.
I believe this is the whole reason Fox News exists.

They also lack ambiguity. They straight up tell you how you can judge an enemy just by looking at them, and give you targets to blame in morally grey areas. Are these answers wrong? Absolutely. But their audience doesn't want to have to do comprehensive thinking. They don't want opened-ended questions or solutions that take a long time. They're scared, want immediate ways to stop what scares them and go back to their lives not having to change a thing about themselves or what they already think/know. And Fox will continue to exist as long as they can produce the lies that help white people sleep at night.

We should eat THEIR babies in retaliation!

EDIT: Yes @Pez the absurdity of that statement is exactly what I'm getting at but we still hear it.

--Patrick

Last edited:
Really? I mean, they're both old white women, but they don't really look that similar.
Yeah, really. It's something about the shoulders, I think, interacting with the part of my brain that likes doing the thing.

(Please note that my "brain" has absolutely no interest in doing the Thing.)

(Unless, it's a Halloween costume. You know, Sexy Thing)

Wow, reading that is hilarious. Not only did the tit-head try to give himself a nickname, but he tried to use internet photos to bolster his "staff". Well, at least his mom's voice mail should get some interesting calls.