Funny (political, religious) pictures

A fun Europhile picture I've seen crop up:

Trying to show that Europe should be united together. Ironic, since all of those culture's warriors spent most of their time killing other Europeans.

The only thing that's ever been common in Europe is their need to kill other Europeans.

A fun Europhile picture I've seen crop up:

Trying to show that Europe should be united together. Ironic, since all of those culture's warriors spent most of their time killing other Europeans.

The only thing that's ever been common in Europe is their need to kill other Europeans.
Why is there an American on top?

I don't know how much more "Continental Army" they can get.

[DOUBLEPOST=1503700384,1503700051][/DOUBLEPOST]The closest French uniform with the hat...

And those aren't tricorn hats.
Except they are. The artist just didn't do a good job of showing the front peak.

But no, clearly even though the uniform is very very much like the uniform in the first picture because it's also very similar to an American uniform (even though as Ravenpoe said it was based on a French uniform) clearly it must be an American in the picture. Based on the hat. A hat that is generally thought of - at least in Europe (where the artist is presumably from) - as a French hat!

...It's a literally a picture drawn to represent uniting Europeans.
And there were 11 replies to a joke...[DOUBLEPOST=1503706849,1503706582][/DOUBLEPOST]
Except they are. The artist just didn't do a good job of showing the front peak.

But no, clearly even though the uniform is very very much like the uniform in the first picture because it's also very similar to an American uniform (even though as Ravenpoe said it was based on a French uniform) clearly it must be an American in the picture. Based on the hat. A hat that is generally thought of - at least in Europe (where the artist is presumably from) - as a French hat!
The tricorn was out of fashion by the beginning of the French Revolution. By time the French adopted Blue, White, Red they were wearing bi-corn hats.

Life comes at you fast is probably the only reason to keep Twitter around anymore.

Oh and any news you hear about him being shamed into actually opening his enormous turbo church?

They're still taking donations though, which they totally swear will go to help people and not get gobbled up in fees and whatever other loopholes that piece of shit uses to justify being a fucking trillionaire preacher.

Life comes at you fast is probably the only reason to keep Twitter around anymore.

Oh and any news you hear about him being shamed into actually opening his enormous turbo church?

They're still taking donations though, which they totally swear will go to help people and not get gobbled up in fees and whatever other loopholes that piece of shit uses to justify being a fucking trillionaire preacher.
Joel Osteen is a piece of shit.

You know, I hate Trump too and I'm pissed that he's president, but I don't think I'll ever be "rooting for a hurricane to kill people" pissed.

Justice served.