Funny (political, religious) pictures

It's the "apple stock in the 80s" that made this hilarious. Methinks the googling of his worth may be off (googling says $20M) by an order of magnitude... depends how much he bought back then.

I, too, bought Apple stock in the 80's.
I also sold it in the 80's...:(
News flash: food is more important than money, even when flavored with regret.

--Patrick

Last edited:
He's not blacklisted because he's a conservative, he's fucking blacklisted because he's a fucking asshole of the highest order and kind of a psycho. How many frivolous lawsuits you got open right now James?

Tim Allen is a conservative and he just finished a 6 season run of a sitcom.

He's not blacklisted because he's a conservative, he's fucking blacklisted because he's a fucking asshole of the highest order and kind of a psycho. How many frivolous lawsuits you got open right now James?
That's basically why I re-posted that from Twitter in this funny picture thread. HE is controversial, thus here, regardless of your opinion as to WHY he is (or isn't) blacklisted in some way.

Honestly I have no idea on the blacklisting thing, I just found the Apple comment hilarious. Hence funny, hence here!
Tim Allen is a conservative and he just finished a 6 season run of a sitcom.
OTOH though, there is a "controversy" on if Allen's sitcom was cancelled because he's conservative. I'm not getting into that (didn't watch, don't care), but it is a "thing" out there as well.

Dave

Staff member
OTOH though, there is a "controversy" on if Allen's sitcom was cancelled because he's conservative. I'm not getting into that (didn't watch, don't care), but it is a "thing" out there as well.
And this has proven to be completely false. It was a money thing that had to do with syndication and actor salaries vs. audience and advertising income. It wasn't popular enough to sustain what they'd have had to pay out, hence it was canned. But don't let the truth stop the right from making memes and getting their panties in a twist.

But don't let the truth stop the right from making memes and getting their panties in a twist.
Or left. There's a picture making the rounds implying Trump was speaking before an empty hall last night. Turns out the picture was taken just after the doors opened and before the speech. I nearly fell for it. Deleted my post here after doing a little more reading.

Of course, he wasn't pulled from the game, he asked to do another game because of the terrible events in Charlottesville, and thought people seeing "Robert Lee" in Charlottesville was an unnecessary risk to fuel any fire on either side, so they put him on another game.

That's not as much of an inciteful story, though, so let's just blow it out of proportion.