Funny (political, religious) pictures

Honestly, I think this is his way of rebelling a bit. Fact is defending the president is his job, even when he knows for a fact what he is saying is false.

Maybe I have too much faith in humanity, but I don't believe every person in his cabinet believes his bullshit. Retweeting obviously negative articles "by mistake" is like his wink that he understands why we all talk shit about him.

That or he really is incompetent, and I just cry a little more.

Does he actually have a doctorate? To be honest I wouldn't be surprised.
Well, he has a "doctorate" in History from a Ukrainian university that does not have an accredited PhD program. Also said Ukrainian university is on the ADL's shit list, big surprise huh?

GasBandit

Staff member
The problem with this comment is that it's come too early. Two years from now, let's hope it's still funny.

(It probably will be, I'm sort of optimistic)
The way he's going, I think he's gonna beat almost all our predictions for his impeachment date.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah and they don't care what trump does as long as they can keep cutting taxes on the rich.
As much of a cynic as I am, I think you'll find Trump will keep digging until he does something they'll care enough to push back about at some point before his term is up.

As much of a cynic as I am, I think you'll find Trump will keep digging until he does something they'll care enough to push back about at some point before his term is up.
Yeah, imagine him trying to keep his promise that everyone will remain covered by some sort of health insurance "better" than Obamacare :awesome:

GasBandit

Staff member
Did the ban remain in place, while some people made new twitter accounts to tweet about science, and then we moved on?

But any way, point was, it's not from lack of trying.
I must have missed out on the firing squads and gas chambers. I was sure I just heard how they made new twitter accounts and so nothing at all was actually suppressed.

Donald Trump is such an terrifying incompetent fascist dictator that literally no one fears can be stopped from speaking out against him on literally any platform.

Happy now @GasBandit?